What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze

C

charlie garcia

Raco said:
The problem is the "labels" now.... :chin:
I made so many crosses that after 2 years I´m confused,and I´m not sure about the seeds inside a few vials.

tag tag tag :confused:

21206DSCN2216_BangiHaze_copia-med.jpg

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Hi Esbe, can you induce them to start flowering before august? That way they will trigger to flower earlier and later you can finish them naturally in greemhouse or the way you do. I saw some pictures in ur thread and seem you do that with some maybe

best

B

bonecarver_OG

awesome pic charlie!

id give a shot to a cut of that any day!

peace all!

C

charlie garcia

Gee me english is getting worse and worse with the time LOL I mean I would love to see how you look at them. .from ur point of view

C

charlie garcia

Is complex Ganico, sweet, melon, skunky, "puerros" (dont know english translation is a vegetable) all together.... hard to define in one word

Ganico

Veteran
Well I looked "puerros" up, and it's apparently what we call "leeks", so kinda like onion or garlic I guess.

C

charlie garcia

Ganico said:
Well I looked "puerros" up, and it's apparently what we call "leeks", so kinda like onion or garlic I guess.

Yes exactly, I got it to from english to spanish translator, thats it.
Its like putting in a cokctail all those ingredients, even mango :)
Thx Ganico

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe wow :D that does sound awesome

i like mango-onion :D

mango salsa:

cilantro
onion
chili
mango
lima

and thats a darn tasty mexican salsa :D

peace!

Last edited:

Ganico

Veteran
Okay, so basically an old school tasting oniony-skunk with a hint of pine, but then the added contrast of the mango/melon flavors.

Man, that really does sound pretty good

Ganico

Veteran
Well I'd certainly hope the strain "skunk no.1" isn't in there, but he said it had a skunky scent.

I'm not sure if that's what you meant or not though

B

bonecarver_OG

a skunky musty scent is a way of describing the smell. many very strong crosses get a stinky kind of touch to the aroma - and that is many times refeered to as a skunky smell - how ever if not specified . i would allways first think there was no skunk in it.

it is in fact a cross of sativas - whilst skunk is a stabilized hybrid meaning it got sativa and indica. depending on skunk generations etc i guess those percentages doo change - how ever im not an expert on breeding. i jsut know Charlie is working in general with pure landraces to make his crosses..

:D

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

found this smoke report on the Bagnhi haze on UK 420 by (sorry i cant remember ur name)

I'd first like to thank Dubi and his crew for putting out some damn fine landrace based genetics. Thier knowledge of are beloved plant and a collection of high quality, land of origin strains gives them the ability to give to us, the grower, some of the finest strain selections Mother Nature has to offer. Thanks BUD buddies in that lovely land.

Bangi Haze is now in my top 5 favorite highs. There's a nice warmth that washes over you just before the strong euphoric 'up-ness' kicks in. It's an awesome feeling.

The smell of the dried buds is complex, to say the least. It's a church incense, onion garlic, haze aroma having a very wicked stinging sensation to the nasals. This softens and smooths out losing some of the garlic onion portion of the aroma. The stining wickedness is still very much present when the buds are chopped up. The flavor is very much the same as the smell. It's a very exotic and unique experience.

She grows very managably for indoor application. She's grown in soil. I start her at 9". She finishes 33" with medium spaced nodes. She's not the biggest yielder but that's not what I'm looking for anyway. Quality Over Quanity. Period. And this lady has some serious quality.

The second flowering cycle of her proved her to only have improved with the passage of a few more months in veg. This allowed for the sativa and haze genetics in her to mature and become even more pronounced.
I'll be testing her outdoors this year at about 45 deg N. The Sun exposure and the added months of veg growth should prove her to be even better to me than she's already been.
I'd recommend her to beginers and experienced growers alike.

Latest posts

Latest posts