What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'15 Varin Hunter Pollen Chucker

Thcvhunter

Veteran
GT,

You said you're running a Cherry Cake hybrid.... is that a cross using Cherry Cake?

I have some stuff running that had a Cherry Cake dad.
The moms were:
Golden Tiger
Panama Black
Super Lemon Haze

I ran the GTxCC last run and it was my favorite plant. 4hrs of intense High. My buddy wouldn't smoke it after the first time made him scared silent for 2 hours and too high for another 2 :laughing::tiphat:

Mr. Greengene's Cherry Bomb, Maple leaf indica, MTF, and Norcal Goo. Have you sen Phog's pics of Cherry Cake #2? dripping sap!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Cindy's Rhino X BBB

Cindy's Rhino X BBB

Here she is :comfort:

She smells like Blueberry muffins covered in Blueberries.

You can see the the "weeping" leaflets that she has a bit of Johnny Blaze in her :woohoo:

h the smells she is putting out :smoke06: Tropical fruit, berries, and 'haze'

I'm kicking myself for only giving her 3gallons and not 5 :ass2: I couldn't imagine Mmmmmmmm.....

Thcvhunter

Veteran
more CR X BBB

more CR X BBB

(earlier pics)

So Golden Tree, Snow's BBB (blueberryblast) is an amzing Breeding tool. Others have used BBB males to amazing success (though I don't have any of them, sad face)

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Golden Tiger x Cherry Cake (Doc D)

GT, you mentioned Cherry Cake.

Here's that Golden Tiger x Cherry Cake made by Doc D. Ace's Golden Tiger and 4Dragons / Seeds of Compassion's Cherry Cake. Please excuse the PM, it's my fault not the plant's fault; actually GTxCC help off the PM quite well - PTF99 and Metal Malawi were the worst. As cool as the colors are it is the high that makes this plant one of the best I've experienced. ~4 hr duration, super intense and powerful that makes you wish you could get off the roller coaster to collect yourself every so often during the high. It also has a good balance to the high - heady/trippy with some body to let you know you're stoned. Pain relief was also the best from my garden. Where Metal Malawi may have taken care of the nerve pain and spasms a lil better the GTxCC also helped with the muscles and arthritis/inflammation. I took her to 14 weeks (could go another 10 days for more body)

Great work Doc D

Golden Tree

Man I love talking with you....just a wealth of knowledge buddy...so helpful and always learn sonething thank you...

The description of your friend being fearful of a high....has made me laugh my ass off!

My brother refers to my PMK as the stuff that "scares him"...tooo funny!

I was gifted some cherry cake X grape Kush...from a friend of ours from another forum....He was also kind enough to gift me a shit load of awesome beans...some being BBB X Maui...

I will work these for sure and...offer them to you and any other great member over there...

My Bangi beans are almost ready tooo!

As always such a pleasure T....

Much respect buddy...be well

Golden Tree

Golden Tree

So that's the cc you mention...

It all looks stellar...and My heart is starting to skip a beat looking and hearing about that BBB

And that GT x CC looks amazing!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Doc D's Malawi-dom Golden Tiger female which he used to make the above cross

DPq45NQl.jpg

He said, "Golden Tiger in my experience was a warm sativa, feel good, shit eating grin, with real power after a few weeks cure but still a creeper for full affect… Cherry Cake is a straight crown chakra brain buzzer"

Thcvhunter

Veteran
OMG, BBBxMaui

Yea, I know who you're talking about. I will PM you at the other place ;)

I like chilling with you too buddy. I really like growing your gear too <3
Do you use a distributor? Just in case I run into anybody I can direct them towards GTS.

Golden Tree

CR X BBB.... Just checking her out up close...what a nice looking plant!

Awesome thread.. Thanks again...

Talk to u soon buddy

GT

No distributor...just through forums and friends...

Take care

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Here's the male GTxCC I used to pollinate all the sativas (except for Panama Black, which got hit by a Panama Red pheno of Panama Black).

hard to see details but you can click on the pics to open them up in DD (Thank you Happydayz)

Thcvhunter

Veteran

Here's the female GTxCC that got hit by the above male GTxCC (this female is different than the one I ran last run (the 14 weeker))

Golden Tree

All have that winner structure....massive leaves on her...:)

This Golden Tiger sounds real nice... A few have mentioned her....mmmmm of to look her up...

Cheers

GT

Golden Tree

sold out.....everywhere lol...clearly his gear is awesome...

All I can find is his grapefruit crosses...I just may pick it up as I also love grapefruit...and his sounds very serious!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thank you for stopping in Claude Hopper
What does your GT smoke like? How long does she flower?

GTxCC is floating around a few boards, as far as I know.
Panama Black x CC is longer flowering though, so be warned..... but I found an amazing male Panama Red pheno in there ;)

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Golden Tree's Purple Menace (True BB F2) Female

Golden Tree's Purple Menace (True BB F2) Female

More Indy on the left and more Sativa on the right.
First closeup is Indy, 2nd and 3rd closeup are Satty

Latest posts

Latest posts