What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 Zamal Hash under 600w

Rondelia

Until now she didnt care of my ups and downs with the ec since i tried to feed her as high as 0.8 EC to experiment but she defenately responded better with EC 1.1-1.3. Compared with Panama she is very much easier to grow. Yesterday she started developing her which is kind on bleachylemon, quite interesting I wonder how she'll turn out.

gunslinger

okay sounds cool man keep doing what u do because shes looking very nice =)
im gonna grab a pack or to 4 sure and give her a try in hydro and keep updating ill be lurking =)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Rondelia,

I think you can increase a bit more the EC now in flowering. The plant has shown a bit of yellowing in the last update, i think she is asking for a bit more of food.

Kind regards.

Rondelia

Thanks for the tip bro will do. The smell she developes is really interesting. This strain got me pretty excitred cause of her vigor(she is monstrerous) looks and smell(so far).

Texan

Thanks for the tip bro will do. The smell she developes is really interesting. This strain got me pretty excitred cause of her vigor(she is monstrerous) looks and smell(so far).

I have noticed all of Ace genetics have great hybrid vigor. It does not take much to create a green monster.

You're plant looks very nice and good job on taming her wild side! That is usually the hardest part, haha.

Rondelia

I have noticed all of Ace genetics have great hybrid vigor. It does not take much to create a green monster.

You're plant looks very nice and good job on taming her wild side! That is usually the hardest part, haha.

Yeah and both panama and zamal hash really stretch, at least 100% which is very good cause you need less vegging if the plant will fill up the tent anyway.

So we're at 35 days of 12/12 everything is looking good.
She smells like lemon candy, i love it she reminds me of slh but more lemony hashy.
She is VERY sticky even now.
She seems to like eating a lot so I feed her good cause I see some calcium defs on the leaves.
I want her to be running at 100% now that the swelling starts :p

EC : 1.4
PH: 5.9
Tent temp: 21°
Water temp: 20°

Rondelia

Mine was sticky all over, trunk, branches, twigs that is...

Your bush is coming along nicely!

:tiphat:Orpheus

Yes my friend mine is sticky all over as well, even when she was vegging her branches were stickier than all the other plants I had in the past. Did yours smelled lemon like mine?

orfeas

Veteran
Yes my friend mine is sticky all over as well, even when she was vegging her branches were stickier than all the other plants I had in the past. Did yours smelled lemon like mine?

Yeap! It did give out a hint of lemon...

Merry Christmas!
:tiphat:

Rondelia

Well since you bumped this thread right on the chop day you really deserve an update bro so there will be one :p

Today my girl is harvested.
This grow was ok but powdey mildew(liveillula tauris) hit her the last 2.5 weeks dealing some damage, but nothi too serius. These yellowing is a mystery to me too. Any advise is welcome.

I post some pics from day 46 and then from day 75, chop day.