What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

Hey Icmagers,
Just for starters Im not posting pics in this post lol (sorry :frown: )

Im actually dry, and craving bud. So in the meantime I wanted to start this thread. Maybe some of you growers could post some stash pics to ease my thoughts. This can be of bud, bud jars, bud safes, joint/blunt rolling stations, packed bowls, small baggies. Pretty much anything related to buds and or stash. Thanks, and sorry to all who were let down from expecting me to post pics. But Im depending on you lol. So show em off.

Peace
ilcstoning

Last edited:
Wow, vend, that looks delicious, awsome photo. What is the high like? (btw your the first photo on the first thread of the new forum, congrads lol)
Peace.

im feelin this is gunna be a good thread... :yummy:
heres my 2 cents, its not much but itll have ta do!!!

its from bag seed my friend grew out. it was pretty good smoke but only to be smoked in the evening times.....it was deff on the indica side of things :joint:

Wow these are friggin crazy my mouth is watering..... Ic photos are where its at.

Edit: dc where was the godbud from?

Last edited:

dc105

ICMag Donor
It was gifted from bcbud depot. It's great smoke! I just finished crossing the two! The dieselgum is one of my all time favs though. KILLER

G

going

going

bud from nirvana´s "indoor surprise swiss mix"
great surprise

86261002_secando.jpg