What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

15 N - seed suggestions

ThaiPhoon

Right, I am having a very difficult time germinating the seeds I have made over the years, they had suffered from very bad - hot storage for a few months.

I haven't got a lot to spend on some new beans, I was looking at the ACE mix and also the Nepal Haze.

Is there more info on the Nepal Haze? I didn't see a thread on this strain here.

How would these do at 15 N?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Right, I am having a very difficult time germinating the seeds I have made over the years, they had suffered from very bad - hot storage for a few months.

I haven't got a lot to spend on some new beans, I was looking at the ACE mix and also the Nepal Haze.

Is there more info on the Nepal Haze? I didn't see a thread on this strain here.

How would these do at 15 N?

Hello ThaiPhoon,

ACE Mix sativa expressions woul work fine at your tropical latitude, Nepal Hazhy pheno would be perfect too but the nepalese phenos would grow too small.

I'd highly recommend you our new tropical hybrids:

Purple Haze x Meao Thai
Green Haze x Meao Thai
Double Thai
or even Golden Tiger and VB x Meao Thai

They are perfect for your latitude. Hope it helps! dubi

Latest posts

Latest posts