What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First day sales in Ohio

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Sure is a good thing we voted down Responsible Ohio so the damn monopolies didn't rip us off.

I trust this government program will be much more fair. The Chief of my tribe says, probably not to trust them.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
According to what I read, that's all flowers. I believe only 1 'processor' has been approved so far.

Once it gets up and running, it will improve exponentially. The Chief still says to wash any blankets they give to me before I use them.

redlaser

Veteran
Hopefully it will eventually be affordable. Who can afford 20$+ per gram, is that before taxes?

Taxes are 35-55% here on top of high prices, can’t get any help from insurance on that either, or claim it on taxes as far as I am aware.

Maybe an ethanol wash is warranted on materials, to remove Government and anything else?
Shouldn’t have to do that, but maybe safer

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Price is going up instead of down. LOL I'm sure it will level out soon. Too bad I am leaving the state in a few months.

30 JAN

The following are program sales totals from 1/16/2019 to 1/27/2019:
Total sales: $333,592
Total volume of product sold: 46 pounds
Starting next week, the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program will begin providing weekly sales figures through April 1st after which a monthly report will be available.
Patient registration information will continue to be reported on a monthly basis.

Ounevinsmoke

Price is going up instead of down. LOL I'm sure it will level out soon. Too bad I am leaving the state in a few months.

30 JAN

The following are program sales totals from 1/16/2019 to 1/27/2019:
Total sales: $333,592
Total volume of product sold: 46 pounds
Starting next week, the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program will begin providing weekly sales figures through April 1st after which a monthly report will be available.
Patient registration information will continue to be reported on a monthly basis.

That's a 3 dollar drop by my weed math

MCGold

The following are program sales totals from 1/16/2019 to 3/24/2019:

Total sales: $2,476,330
Total volume of product sold: 328 pounds

The Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program will provide weekly sales figures through April 1st, after which a monthly report will be made available.

nothing up to date ..... which is telling as to why rec. is not making the Nov. 2019 ballot.... they cannot even keep their site up to date.