What's new

Showing off my TS1000 results!

TooMuchLobster

Hey all,

Always been more of a lurker (probably get in too many arguments ;)

But I thought Mars would like to show off what a TS1000 can do, most people seem to be posting pics of SP250s etc so thought it could be a useful contribution especially for smaller growers like myself.

Victory Seeds Red Russian XXL, grown in a kinda drip system I made from what I had laying around. Canna Hydro nutes with Vitalink Calmag (never needed to use till I started with LEDs), Canna PK13/14 weeks 3 to 6, Vitalink silica till week 7 flower. Half doses for veg ramped up to recommend dosages ready for flip. Veg was maybe 5 weeks to train for 8 even colas. Harvest at 80 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Total weight 143g dried and trimmed!

It's a capable light for sure

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
nice result, just under 1g PW with a 150w light.

Did the cal mag alone fix your led issues? Does any of your feed contain iron?

TooMuchLobster

nice result, just under 1g PW with a 150w light.

Did the cal mag alone fix your led issues? Does any of your feed contain iron?

Yes I found that calmag very quickly fixed the issues I had at one point in veg. Caught it in time. Didn't notice any deficiencies after that.

Is needing extra calmag a known LED issue? I've never had to use it under my HPS before. Always used my tap water, which is extremely hard. Contains a fair amount of ca and mg already. When I was doing DWC the walls of the res was totally white with limescale!

Not sure about the iron, I'd have to check the bottle but it's all packed away until I can solve my mold problem.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah its a known issue, but iron is also normally required to fix it. Surprised the cal mag alone fixed it unless there's also a source of iron.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Putting a search for that into google also brings up bio biz cal mag. Is that the same sort of base or just an ad.? Can't find the "general organics veganic cal/mag" product listed where I buy stuff.

Edit: I suppose I could get the vita link version since that solved it.

As you can tell, nutes isn't really my game, I normally get a decent compost and transplant 2 weeks into flower to head the issue off, but now using a very bare minimum compost, so I'll have to add a few things.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey all,

Always been more of a lurker (probably get in too many arguments ;)

But I thought Mars would like to show off what a TS1000 can do, most people seem to be posting pics of SP250s etc so thought it could be a useful contribution especially for smaller growers like myself.

Victory Seeds Red Russian XXL, grown in a kinda drip system I made from what I had laying around. Canna Hydro nutes with Vitalink Calmag (never needed to use till I started with LEDs), Canna PK13/14 weeks 3 to 6, Vitalink silica till week 7 flower. Half doses for veg ramped up to recommend dosages ready for flip. Veg was maybe 5 weeks to train for 8 even colas. Harvest at 80 days

View Image View Image View Image

Total weight 143g dried and trimmed!

It's a capable light for sure

wow, that looks pretty well. :thank you:
How many grams you got from this flower?

TooMuchLobster

Yeah its a known issue, but iron is also normally required to fix it. Surprised the cal mag alone fixed it unless there's also a source of iron.

I use Vitalink Calmag, and it was sorted quickly. I did grow white widow recently and that showed some horrible deficiencies by week 5 that I couldn't identify, that could have been iron. The RR XXL is a tough girl, completely stable and I really recommend it. Victory Seeds did a great job.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I've been looking, and the hesi boost looks like the perfect product for led problems