What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Planet Romp! SP3000 and some Mo, Mars Hydro 2020 Cup

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Man you didn't read my write up. I called that the very important button :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Had to use some indoor room to dry the outdo crop, so tent being used as a nursery for now. Soon as outs done drying Ima theow somethin in here...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Errythang rooted! Sp150 perfect clone light.
Soon as the outdo done drying, bout 2 weeks out, gotta cut in waves cuz it all dont fit, plus lowers ripen after the tops off anyway, then ima fill this 2x4 wit the runtz and strawberry fire cough og clones and gettin a 3x3 to put 3 layers for clones, prolly get 2 more sp150s...

picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Errythang rooted! Sp150 perfect clone light.
Soon as the outdo done drying, bout 2 weeks out, gotta cut in waves cuz it all dont fit, plus lowers ripen after the tops off anyway, then ima fill this 2x4 wit the runtz and strawberry fire cough og clones and gettin a 3x3 to put 3 layers for clones, prolly get 2 more sp150s...

View Image

Looks they grow happily under the light. :tongue:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hello buddy, it is almost one month since your last update. How about the grow recently?

My main flower room is being switched to 2 tents, should be here in next week. My veg shed being reorganized to fit another 3x3 for veg n the 2x4 will be used for flower with the sp3000. All right around the corner.