What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MarsHydro giveaway- A chance to win SP3000

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Seedlings under a freshly hung SP3000. Gonna document this grow. Love the light, have it dimmed down for now . Got here quick and I’ve been chomping at the bit all day to light it up.

I’d love to win another SP3000!

Then buy another 6 for my barn after fall harvest :headbange:smoke out:

Looks great! That is a big grow plan. :tongue:

Cannot wait to see the documents about this grow. :tongue:

Fixer

Hello Mars Hydro LED,

I used your Mars II Lights starting out. The big benifit when growing in a small tent is the reduced heat compared to incandescent lamps. I run LEDs at around 12" from the canopy which is helpful in short spaces.

:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_3024.jpg
    IMG_3024.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 41

Fixer

Seedlings under a freshly hung SP3000. Gonna document this grow. Love the light, have it dimmed down for now . Got here quick and I’ve been chomping at the bit all day to light it up.

I’d love to win another SP3000!

Then buy another 6 for my barn after fall harvest :headbange:smoke out:

Hi gsxr97, that's a ton of plants. You better get on that build. By the time you cull the males you'll still be rolling in weed.

Bahamut

I’m down!

I’m down!

I’m putting my TS1000 to work. Second grow without issue. I relocated the ballast to regulate heat easier during the summer in my 2x2. I’m thinking about upgrading to another Mars Hydro and this would be perfect. Good luck everyone!

nickman

Veteran
Hello, these plants are from female seeds...!!!...
white widow x big bud
Chem OG

They were started under my Mars Hydro TSW2000 ...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I’m sorry that these plants were never finished as I had a security issue...!!!...
I’d love to have another shot at using a quality LED light from Mars Hydro...!!!...

I was amazed at the quality of my TSW2000 and how well the plants grew under the light...!!!...

Good luck to everyone who entered this giveaway... ... ...

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello Mars Hydro LED,

I used your Mars II Lights starting out. The big benifit when growing in a small tent is the reduced heat compared to incandescent lamps. I run LEDs at around 12" from the canopy which is helpful in short spaces.

:tiphat:

Welcome, buddy. :huggg: Seems it is old Mars II 400.

The new light that can replace Mars II 400 is the TS1000, which has the same coverage as the former.

Check more details here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I’m putting my TS1000 to work. Second grow without issue. I relocated the ballast to regulate heat easier during the summer in my 2x2. I’m thinking about upgrading to another Mars Hydro and this would be perfect. Good luck everyone!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84104&pictureid=2066791&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84104&pictureid=2066792&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84104&pictureid=2066793&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84104&pictureid=2066790&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

That sounds cool. To join in thsi giveaway, there should be at least a picture that shou the light and plants together. :tongue:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello, these plants are from female seeds...!!!...
white widow x big bud
Chem OG

They were started under my Mars Hydro TSW2000 ...!!!...

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

I’m sorry that these plants were never finished as I had a security issue...!!!...
I’d love to have another shot at using a quality LED light from Mars Hydro...!!!...

I was amazed at the quality of my TSW2000 and how well the plants grew under the light...!!!...

Good luck to everyone who entered this giveaway... ... ...

:headbange They do look good.

YukonKronic

Here’s my entry.. there are two TSL-2000 on this 4x4.
I find as with most LED that running temperatures a little higher (26-28C) gives better growth rates.
I’ve been getting better frost and Terps than a metal halide gave and I find the setup to be ridiculously easy. You really do need to watch mag as well.. the nutritional needs go up with increased PAR and ppfd.
There seems pretty good canopy penetration for LED with decent buds as much as 10 inches deep into a thick canopy.
I have my personal favourite breeding project in this box (Zamaldelica x Guatemalan... she’s the fluffy thick one) as well as some of Karmas A5s1 that are all doing really well.
Love having these MarsHydro LED in my garden.. they make temperature control and set up a breeze as well as producing amazing flowers.
Tried a panorama to get full view but sacrificed a little focus I think..
picture.php

Edit: oh... I see it’s multiple images now...or just pick what ya like I guess.. last pic is C5 Haze x Kali China.. others are the ZamxGuatemala and A5 s1 still

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

3snowboards

Another lame giveaway to someone that already recieved a free light
I have a mars light already and most likely will be abandoning this brand now

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Here is my entry, my Mars light is broke in less than a year from a bad solder joint.

picture.php

If I want them to fix it I have to find a box and send it in....in the meantime I am without a light.

I would have thought instead of having all these contests, they should take care of their paying customers first and send a replacement.

Buyer beware, customer service is kind of lacking in my opinion.

Mr. J

Here is my entry, my Mars light is broke in less than a year from a bad solder joint.

View Image

If I want them to fix it I have to find a box and send it in....in the meantime I am without a light.

I would have thought instead of having all these contests, they should take care of their paying customers first and send a replacement.

Buyer beware, customer service is kind of lacking in my opinion.
I wouldn't say that's a bad solder joint because solder joints aren't really supposed to be structural and that connection is being supported by nothing but the solder. It's definitely a design flaw and the first thing that's likely to fail, unless you plug it in once and never touch it again.

I agree, what a pain it is to return anything especially something like these lights. You would have to save the original box and little foam things that protect the light, forever.

Having said that, if I get a year or two out of these things I won't be too disappointed. They were pretty cheap and I grew enough the first time around that they've paid for themselves already. They grow better weed than I was expecting them to, so pleasantly surprised.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Another lame giveaway to someone that already recieved a free light
I have a mars light already and most likely will be abandoning this brand now

Lol!
So youre abandoning the brand because they are doing a giveaway thats a reward for brand loyalty? A way of saying thanks for the support, makes you say Im not supporting anymore? :bigeye:

3snowboards

Lol!
So youre abandoning the brand because they are doing a giveaway thats a reward for brand loyalty? A way of saying thanks for the support, makes you say Im not supporting anymore? :bigeye:

I could change brands if i didnt like the name of a certain model light or if i dont like where the pieces are made.
What does it matter to you?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I really need to upgrade my lights but this coronavirus is having some problems for me..

Entry is the first Mars par bulbs

Still rocking these burple 8 year old screw in Mars par bulbs..

White og

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68583&pictureid=2042042
BB Code
picture.php

As you can see I really need these so 3000 and would do as many pictorial grow diaries I could

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
3 x Mars Hydro SP 150 - Easy plug´n´play

picture.php

picture.php

Karmas Headbanger crossed with dr.penthotal´s Orange Pink Grapefruit have ended up big yielding with very delecious high THC-potent buds
VERY fruity tasty :smoker:

I wanna grow bigger
Mars Hydro show me the way :smoke out:

P :smoke:

PureSativa420

It is our pity that you will not join in this giveaway. Buddy. We do hope there will be a completed grow journal for SP3000 here.

No reason to be sad at all, I have a 5x5 tent twin 2ks and upgrading far beyond those with or without a give away

Good luck to all!

picture.php

Attachment shows nex round

Attachments

• 20200820_174808.jpg
    20200820_174808.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Bagster

Here's my entry.. just switched to a tsw 2000 in a 3x3 tent.. plants are liking the light much better then the blurples I switched from. I like the much more even footprint on these lights. I also like how easily the drivers are removable. Its nice to help keep the heat out of tent.. I may extend my cords on my drivers so I can put them out of the room tents in as they do put off quite a bit of heat. so far very happy with it.

Attachments

• 20200821_223900.jpg
    20200821_223900.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Latest posts