What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Initiating flowering before planting

mtntrogger

Veteran
I feel like this is a noob question. Sorry if so. I have a few plants going in pots that I started mostly from freebie seeds. I have been growing them mostly on my back porch during the days. I bring them in most evenings, as it is still freezing overnight here. I usually put them under t5's for another few hours, just to help move them along.

I am planning on moving most of them to outdoor guerilla grows pretty soon and am considering initiating flowering first, then planting then outdoors.

Will they continue to flower or will they revert to veg before attempting to flower and will they still benefit from being transplanted from pots into the prepared holes or will they not grow much more roots after initiating flowering hormones

Thanks for any advice in advance

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I feel like this is a noob question. Sorry if so. I have a few plants going in pots that I started mostly from freebie seeds. I have been growing them mostly on my back porch during the days. I bring them in most evenings, as it is still freezing overnight here. I usually put them under t5's for another few hours, just to help move them along.

I am planning on moving most of them to outdoor guerilla grows pretty soon and am considering initiating flowering first, then planting then outdoors.

Will they continue to flower or will they revert to veg before attempting to flower and will they still benefit from being transplanted from pots into the prepared holes or will they not grow much more roots after initiating flowering hormones

Thanks for any advice in advance
DO NOT DO THAT! That is all I have to say. If you have to ask why, continue smoking and abandon growing. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts