What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New gear and tweeked old stuff

handyandy

GSC, BK2, BK3, DB2, G13b, G13.2, GC

Running 2000 w hps flower in recycled soil soooo easy and healthy
first run are the seedling now running clones and gearing up to do all kinds of cool stuff

handyandy

GSC 60 days cut down. needed a few more days. no real amber trichs maybe a few

flower room
KSB 1,2,3,4 and g13b

flower room

handyandy

Things are truckin along with everything.
Soon all of my first run of seeds from this round will have finished and I will be selecting my keepers. pics will follow.

favs so far:
Girl Scout Cookies(fourm cut) dank and dense
Blue Kush #3 (Blue God + OG kush)
Killer SkunkBerry 2 + 4( bag seeds Colorado)
G13 B(very berry+ G13)

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
good to see ya postin again andy!

plants are lookin healthy, buds frosty, life is good!

i'm having trouble viewing your pics---thumbnails look fine but when i click on them i get redirected to the icmag home page.

anyway i poked around your album and those cookies look amazing. which cut or was it from seed?

nice diy cloner too :good:

:lurk:

handyandy

Hello Heady !!
My cookies came from a bag seed. It tasts just like its mom so i think its an s1 but not sure. Have plenty of seeds of all types. Always looking for tasty stuff tho.

Ya sorry about the pics. Not sure how to post full size pics.

Gonna harvest 4 of 5 killer skunkberry soon.
2 smell like berry sweet tarts. Two smell like strong berry farts. Very dank:joint:

handyandy

Veg room:
5'x6' with t-8 florescent @5000 kelvin. 7) 4' 2 bulb shop lights hung from floor joist with s hooks for adjustability. lighting cost about $120.00 including timers

cloner:
home made cloner all parts from lowes $50.00

Flower room:
6'x7' with 2 1000watt hps with air cooled hoods. room temps 65-78
sometime 60 in winter if I forget to disconnect unused fan.

soil:
recycled promix with ACT teas and aloe all the way baby
aloe is sooooooo awesome

pest control:
neem oil and aloe folair spray twice monthly
DE in soil also

handyandy

Looking like the KSB 2 and the KSB 4 both etting amber trichs so they will be getting picked soon.:dance013:

Attachments

• 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 17

handyandy

Amber showin means we start mowin :biggrin:

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 16

handyandy

Rush dried a few nugs of KSB4
Just twisted a pinner. Still damp so hard to light but once lit it tastes like spicy blue berry VERY tasty and its not dry or cured yet!!
I can't wait to try some after its been dried.

Damn roots did not grow well at all. plant looked happy just small.
I tried to chop all fan leaves before flip into flower. BIG mistake with KSB. it caused stuf to throw nanners. That and using tubing to water half the garden at a time has mad some get over watered. Seems like anything with berry in it is real sensitive to ferts, water cycle, environment. Any flux cause hermies but happy plants throw huge stanky danky nuggys :)

KSB 4

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Mon Jan 16 18-30-04.jpg
    Mon Jan 16 18-30-04.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 15

handyandy

Picked KSB4 at 61 days. it needed a few more days but still has 2% amber trichs. I like a little more for a complete buzz

handyandy

Thanks psi. Your JH is looking real nice !!!

The KSB 4 I got hanging is finally dry enough to smoke a joint :woohoo:
not cured in jar yet but still verrrrrrry tasty!!!!!! picked at 62 days to sample. glad I did, the roots were not happy most of flower it looked like they never really spread much through the dirt. the whole stalk root ball and all pulled right out with barely a tug but now wright this I remembered ksb4 falling over from weight and no stakes when I rotated the flower room so that helps explain the sorry looking roots.

The buds are so dense and stinky I couldn't understand how she got so pretty with no root growth to speak of.

handyandy

The few roots that did manage to grow looked very white and healthy so there was no root rot to speak of. The base of the KSB4 was fat and healthy all the way to the soil line and into soil about two or three inches then damn near nothing just a few thin roots some with michrohize looking hairs.

Looks like the plant bending at the base at 4 weeks caused some trauma and the plant recovered quite well.

proof to me that the recycled soil with act is super healthy way to go for plants!!!

I think if I was using bottles this one would have went all brown after that big bend. I could actually feel some breaking inside the stalk when moveing the plant. almost was total loss. glad to get anything. Damn happy with KSB4 will have weight and dry pics soon

handyandy

KSB 4
mass root trauma at 4 weeks into flower and still got @20-25 grams dried tasty nugs. very purple much more than the plant the seed came from.

handyandy

Harvest and rotate fun and hard work

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 6
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 10

handyandy

partial 1st round harvest totals:

g13.2 64g
g13b 51g
bk3 55.8g
bk2 42g
db2 62.7g
pp 49.4g
gsc 56.2g
gc 25g
cd 25g

9 plants 430g 15.36oz

1.7 oz per plant avg
not great but not bad. nothing dialed in yet.

LA OG 1
LA OG 2
KSB1
KSB2
KSB3
KSB4
KSB5

still running will be done soon with reports and pics but here are some trich pics of the KSB 2 and KSB3 and G13.2

Attachments

• Wed Jan 25 05-18-51.jpg
    Wed Jan 25 05-18-51.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 10
  • Wed Jan 25 05-20-30.jpg
    Wed Jan 25 05-20-30.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Wed Jan 25 05-22-02.jpg
    Wed Jan 25 05-22-02.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 11