What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If there were an island in the Bermuda Triangle?

MadR1

Theoretically speaking, how would the environment be for growing?

This is a geographical grow question in regards to a Sci-fi-stoner comedy novel I am working on.

Same question for the lesser known Dragon's Triangle?

What would the light cycle be like? I have very little geography knowledge.

In Southern Cali, for example, there are places where the light cycle is such that any plant put outside would begin to flower any time of the year.

Would it be like that at these locations? And if different, how?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for being such a stranger around here, got a day job. (Can't smoke all day at work), so Smoking less, but enjoying IT more!

Peace!

Subtropical to Tropical, Gulf stream, Hurricanes, methane gas vents, wormholes, time rifts, staticky radio transmissions, You know Usual Triangle stuff that has been cycled through for decades now.

^^ Why not Triangle Kush haha

seeded

Have them go into it prepper mode with a ton of different seeds from all over the world and have them struggle it out to make something work for the local environment. Do that and being all mysterious and shit with the triangle and anything is possible in your story :tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theoretically speaking, how would the environment be for growing?

This is a geographical grow question in regards to a Sci-fi-stoner comedy novel I am working on.

Same question for the lesser known Dragon's Triangle?

What would the light cycle be like? I have very little geography knowledge.

In Southern Cali, for example, there are places where the light cycle is such that any plant put outside would begin to flower any time of the year.
I doubt that! You'd be lucky to get equatorial varieties t flower in the summers.

Would it be like that at these locations? And if different, how?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for being such a stranger around here, got a day job. (Can't smoke all day at work), so Smoking less, but enjoying IT more!

Peace!

I would imagine the BT weather would be similar to Florida but a bit more intense. Light cycles would be similar as well.

MadR1

This actually makes a difference in my story.

Thanks.

I read somewhere that putting a plant outside in Los Angeles, it would flower any time?

St. Phatty

Get a boat.

Then you can move when the Hurricane comes.

Just move East and West and you stay on the same latitude.

Damn, I bet plants love that sea air.

mr.brunch

Veteran
There are islands in the Bermuda Triangle.
Some of the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos and lots more.