What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

mike-or-ozzy

Just learning how to take pics on iphone, and load them here is a challenge, way to techno for me but here is some blue dream made in Sept. 2023.
Has a floral scent and flavor.
Small one is 7.5 grams, compressed in a 1 inch square steel tube and a matching wood dowel.
Round one is 14 grams and compressed into a plastic sleeve.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 43

Tangwena

Veteran
Just learning how to take pics on iphone, and load them here is a challenge, way to techno for me but here is some blue dream made in Sept. 2023.
Has a floral scent and flavor.
Small one is 7.5 grams, compressed in a 1 inch square steel tube and a matching wood dowel.
Round one is 14 grams and compressed into a plastic sleeve.
Looking good my friend experimentation is the best way for sure.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Sure is @Far_out, nice for storing in a small area compared to dozens of jars clanging about. This is Snowcaine, was a bit wetter than the others. Compressed so hard in the steel tube it was a chore getting it out, near panic mode.

View attachment 18976766
They look a very similar density to the ones I make.

I bet that piece of PCK x Kali China is kicking in nicely now.

The colours are amazing; how are the effects?

mike-or-ozzy

They look a very similar density to the ones I make.

I bet that piece of PCK x Kali China is kicking in nicely now.

The colours are amazing; how are the effects?

I ate a 0.06 gram piece of the Blue Dream @Hombre del mont not the KC. I'll try that KC tomorrow. This Blue Dream is nice, steady uplifting and active. I can only handle tiny amounts, have a spinal cord injury so its not like it used to be. Use a wheelchair too so it was a challenge getting some of the 1 inch square heavily packed ones out of the tube. I like a challenge tho, so hey its all ok. I've graduated from a space cadet to a real high flyin' cobonaut thanks to fellas like yourself and @Tangwena and @Taima-da.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I ate a 0.06 gram piece of the Blue Dream @Hombre del mont not the KC. I'll try that KC tomorrow. This Blue Dream is nice, steady uplifting and active. I can only handle tiny amounts, have a spinal cord injury so its not like it used to be. Use a wheelchair too so it was a challenge getting some of the 1 inch square heavily packed ones out of the tube. I like a challenge tho, so hey its all ok. I've graduated from a space cadet to a real high flyin' cobonaut thanks to fellas like yourself and @Tangwena and @Taima-da.
That's so good to hear.
I have many elderly friends (I guess that's quite normal when your elderly yourself) and lots no longer smoke due to health issues. Since I've been making cobs lots of them too have discovered the wonders of being a Cobonaut.

Tangwena

Veteran
Thats what this thread is for brothers helping each other brother it feels good to know others enjoy the same thing.
World wide cob web brotherhood of the cob all here to help each other good vibes brother.

Baba Karuna

Mother's Light (Malana Cream x Purple Kandahar x Egyptian x Pakistan)

5 month cure

Pungent and spicy, smells of leather, incense, and savory meat. Strong but mellow, with a very clear headed effect and great body relaxation. Happy, and easy going, the Malana Cream has always brought a crisp clarity and soul soothing effect 🙏🏼

🌸Jai Maa🌸

Attachments

• Mother's Light Pungent 1.jpg
    Mother's Light Pungent 1.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Mother's Light Pungent 2.jpg
    Mother's Light Pungent 2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 39
  • Mother's Light Pungent 4.jpg
    Mother's Light Pungent 4.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 33
  • Mother's Light Pungent 5.jpg