What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Tang , been keeping an eye here very informative and keen people
I used to make cobs with the corn sheaths my dad used to live in east Africa and showed me how , nothing beats the real thing though gets you high as a kite
Anyway got some Muljane going and this thread made amped to try cobs again but with modern twist (vac) , till I can get some corn ,
Looking okay soo far , a lot easier your style 🙌🏻
View attachment 18960305 View attachment 18960307 View attachment 18960308 View attachment 18960306
Lovely cures brother those last two pics made my mouth drool ha ha.
Can already see the angel dust starting to form.
Give them a bit of aging and you will be pleasantly surprised I'm sure.

Tangwena

Veteran
This morning it's Zacateca tribute+ Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian + zamal/Tom Hill haze. Happy, focused, energetic. Prefect!❤
Just the way I love to feel as well. Big smile on my dial and a sense of mischief in my eyes.
I just love seeing the funny side of life. My wife said I woke her up the other morning chuckling in my sleep ha ha.
No better way to wake up in my book ha ha.

Rastafarout

Premium user
Lovely cures brother those last two pics made my mouth drool ha ha.
Can already see the angel dust starting to form.
Give them a bit of aging and you will be pleasantly surprised I'm sure.
Thanks bro yeah it kinda crystallises like crystal mycelium ! , that one was slightly wetter …will leave for a while got a few to do , stay well mate

Tangwena

Veteran
Now i chew I like it a bit fresher out of the bag,
Speaking of which yesterday I was slow drying these two candy bars made about 2 months ago, when the lower of the two in the photo attracted my attention.
As the label mentioned it had a nice lime smelling resinous bud at harvest.

I just snipped off a tiny corner to chew.
I had an explosion of juices in my mouth and worried it might impede the high from the Mulanje Gold I had previously chewed. I removed the wad from my mouth ha ha.
But by that time I had already chewed it into a ball of fiber ha ha.

The effects were like having a line of Peruvian flake instant.
I kept thinking its the Mulanje Gold, but no it was the Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian seeded plant that I had taken way early at 10 weeks.
I will be trying the combo again to be sure, but suffice to say I didn't get any carpentry done.
Loud music and plenty of wave surfing on the floor, my mind just going through future scripts for comedy shows ha ha.
But on the plus side the house is clean and polished from top to bottom ha ha.

Now I cant wait to try the early seeded Panama candy bar ha ha.
Love this stuff it seems to work every which way no matter what ha ha.

IMG_3555.JPG

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Hey Tangwena, Hombre and the Crew,

Sorry for my long hiding ;) life is hitting hard and I was a little up for other things.. After 2 month of not checking anything I reopened today a few bags.

Do you remember the stinky mermaid ?! 🧜‍♀️ Oh my gosh. She is ripe now. I would eat….. Sweeeeeeeeet. Drier and wetter cure.

IMG_7457.jpeg
IMG_7461.jpeg

SBR x UEL

IMG_7456.jpeg

Biddy Early x S6

IMG_7455.jpeg

Sneak preview;)

IMG_7451.jpeg

PS: few weeks ago I made my fishing license approval :-D

Tangwena

Veteran
Hey Tangwena, Hombre and the Crew,

Sorry for my long hiding ;) life is hitting hard and I was a little up for other things.. After 2 month of not checking anything I reopened today a few bags.

Do you remember the stinky mermaid ?! 🧜‍♀️ Oh my gosh. She is ripe now. I would eat….. Sweeeeeeeeet. Drier and wetter cure.

View attachment 18960733
View attachment 18960734

SBR x UEL

View attachment 18960735

Biddy Early x S6

View attachment 18960737

Sneak preview;)

View attachment 18960738

PS: few weeks ago I made my fishing license approval :-D
Awesome deep mature colours. I made a one skinner joint the other day and just sucked on it unlit for hours just for the taste.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Yeah I ate some COB last WE or the WE before. 1,5 g or so.. chewed it 5 min it tasted amazing but I were only able to swallow 1/3 of it xD this is not easy to me…

I felt something of course and I thought it feels like a light mdma dosage.. but this held not so long..

Promising of course
Hmm, interesting...that's a big dose.

Lately, I've been chewing my cob more like I've got a wad of coca. Ie I mash it a bit with my teeth and then keep it in the side of my mouth for a long time, occasionally moving it to just squeeze it with my teeth, suck the juice and then replace it again in my cheek. The wad may be in my mouth for over an hour!, but I'm high within 10minutes. I'm even able, with care, to eat while it's in my mouth, by chewing on the opposite side. Eventually I'll swallow it, but by then I'm already flying. It's difficult to do with small amounts, but for doses of 500mg or more, then its easier than trying to chew a larger amount of liquid mush for a long time without swallowing.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Thanks for your answer my brother.

Yeah my tolerance is somewhere between here and nowhere i guess..

I need to try it further or should quit consuming for a while first.. yeah atm I have not enough motivation for that great idea 💡

Amnesia Haze F2
View attachment 18960910

Trichomes on the first leaves…
Ideally a tolerance break, but even with a high tolerance, 1.5g should get you pretty wasted😂.
Try my method of just chewing a bit, sucking the juice and then just putting in the side of your mouth, repeat every few minutes, but don't over chew it. Just keep keep repeating that for an hour, then you can spit it out or swallow it. 🙂

Latest posts

Latest posts