What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GORILLA BOMB AND ATOMIC

B

bigganjabud

Well some might know me some might not

Just introducing me self if I don't know ya guv'na

Kettles on and the next few months are gonna be brilliant IMHO

Any who

To the strains

Atomic

We’ve gone Atomic with a truly superior strain that’ll blow your mind. We combined a hand selected original US clone of the legendary Chemdawg with a hard hitting intensely flavored Kush from the Emerald Triangle. We then crossed this with our number one selling, award winning THC Bomb to create a truly knockout strain in every single way. Atomic has the brutal power of THC Bomb mixed with the classic Californian kush taste and stone.Atomic’s taste and smell is simply amazing and is sure to be a definite crowd pleaser. It mixes intense fuel and citrus aromas with hints of menthol and berries. The stone is outrageous, beginning with an immediate headrush, melting into a euphoric yet full bodied stone which is long lasting and very satisfying making it an ideal medical strain. Beginners be warned!!This strain is fairly easy to grow and is of medium height. While not having quite the monster yields of THC Bomb it’s still considered a high yielder. Buds will be large and plump with layers and layers of crystal upon crystal. Indoors flowering time can be as little as 8 weeks.Our aim with Atomic was to create something extra special – a real knockout strain with a wonderful kush flavor and awe inspiring stone. We’ve exceeded our own high standards and we’re sure you’re going to love it!

Gorilla

One of the most talked about and arguably strongest strains of recent years, is the Insanely sticky Gorilla Glue. Huge amounts of resin and a great sour piney aroma make this a great variety to work with; so we have given it the full Bomb treatment!We were very fortunate to be given a clone of the #4 pheno back in early 2013 and immediately began to cross these outstanding genetics with our very own signature THC BOMB. The sole purpose was to inject even more oozing resin into this already trichome laden lady. The results were spectacular.As a Sativa dominant hybrid the immediate effect of smoking Gorilla Bomb is uplifting and energetic. The powerful head rush will continue to roll over you in waves until you are firmly settled in to a deep relaxing euphoria. But be warned, this is not classed as one of the strongest strains on the planet for fun! If you continue to hit on this, it will very quickly stick you to your couch like its famous namesake Gorilla Glue. The flavour is a superb blend of sweet and sour chocolate, followed by the distinct fuel after-tang thanks to its diesel heritage. This taste is initially quite subtle but really builds in the mouth so the exhale has a very potent flavour.When growing Glue Bomb you can really go to town with nutrients in the later stages of Vegetation and all throughout flowering, if you feed her well you will be rewarded with vey think dense buds that absolutely drip with resin. In fact, this is how the original Gorilla Glue got her name, the resin production was so extensive it would “glue” trimming scissors together after just a matter of minutes. We have spent years perfecting this cross to ensure that when you get stuck to your couch from the first hit of Gorilla Bomb, you will have nothing but smiles for hours and hours.

Also have a gg#4 cut so it will be interesting to see the difference mwahaaahhahahaa

Now to the space

Please see other journal in the sweet seeds forum

Here's a link as I don't really wanna upset any mods
NOT sure if I can share same pics!!

So if your still reading then

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7960678#post7960678

That diary is underway but still waiting for the postman

However I do have these

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Sorry bout the side wards pic il sort out a propper few pics when I get home from fishing tomorrow

B

bigganjabud

Well tonight I've set up a few bits in this tent

Put the new Wilma in here

Everything seems to be going well

So this week the girls started the gym

The steroids I'm using to fatten em up will be the metrop range and we will be having as much fun as we can hopefully I don't give them roid rage haha

Right so measurements are as follows

7ml of mr1
2.5ml of calgreen
22ml of r+
22ml of amino

All to 50ltrs of the best water I've ever seen so far

So that delicious snack gets me to an ec of 0.6

Pics coming few days

Sorry bout the side wards pic il sort out a propper few pics when I get home from fishing tomorrow

Fishing tomorrow? Oh man i love fishing if i aint working or in the garden then im out fishing....Salmon season here in cali oceans been rough but ive managed to bag a few. Post back you results love to see some uk fish!

Bomb gear hey, thats cool i really enjoyed THC Bomb! Killer bud yo....ran it for two season before i smoked my fill. Lol

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 21
B

bigganjabud

Fishing tomorrow? Oh man i love fishing if i aint working or in the garden then im out fishing....Salmon season here in cali oceans been rough but ive managed to bag a few. Post back you results love to see some uk fish!

Bomb gear hey, thats cool i really enjoyed THC Bomb! Killer bud yo....ran it for two season before i smoked my fill. Lol

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Yeah man ran thc a few times so I'm hoping for a good run I've got an old fishing pic here

Wait

picture.php

Got a few others but can't be arsed to edit em at the min it's like 2.11am

Cheers for popping in Hooe to see ya around here soon

Yeah man ran thc a few times so I'm hoping for a good run I've got an old fishing pic here

Wait

View Image

Got a few others but can't be arsed to edit em at the min it's like 2.11am

Cheers for popping in Hooe to see ya around here soon

Heck ya! Exotic looking.. Some kind of carp species is my quess? Fun fight on light tackle i imagine. Thanks for sharing :tiphat:

Good luck with the ladies my friend:biggrin:

Teh_Baker

Hey stonehedge, im in your neck of the woods. You ever go fishing for bonito? I was just in costa rica a month ago on vacation and caught some bonito and mahi. Both on top water crankbaits with small dive bills. And about a 6.5ft rod. Lots of fun to catch!
picture.php

Hey stonehedge, im in your neck of the woods. You ever go fishing for bonito? I was just in costa rica a month ago on vacation and caught some bonito and mahi. Both on top water crankbaits with small dive bills. And about a 6.5ft rod. Lots of fun to catch!
View Image

Nice, never caught a mahi!

Bonito are a rare occurance here but two season ago they showed up in good numbers what a blast on light tackle pound for pound one of the strongest fish on the planet... Im lucky enough to own my own saltwatet boat my friends and i were haveing a blast catching easy limits of bonito less than ten miles from the harbor.

Thanks for joining in the convo cool catch tight lines my friend happy gardening. :tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 23
B

bigganjabud

View Image

Looks like a dorado wicked fish mate

Cheers for dropping by

B

bigganjabud

For anyone interested the light output I got at the moment from one of them lux meter smart phone apps is
38,750lux so that's staying within the 20-40,000lux that is suggestible for vegetation growth

Teh_Baker

Looks like a dorado wicked fish mate

Cheers for dropping by

Dorado, mahi mahi, it all depends on where you catch at...

Hey stonehedge, you rent out your boat/services? My fam and i were just talkin about how we all wanna go out. Sure would be nice to be on a mj freindly boat...

B

bigganjabud

Dorado, mahi mahi, it all depends on where you catch at...

Hey stonehedge, you rent out your boat/services? My fam and i were just talkin about how we all wanna go out. Sure would be nice to be on a mj freindly boat...

Like sardines and pilchards I get it

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Might kill the midget she ain't stinking like well that bitch on the right is smelling amazing and she only a couple weeks old she's definitely preferring the heat lol

Latest posts

Latest posts