What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Haze at the moment?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
G `day GC

Malawi high is not like the haze high .
Can`t compare the two . Haze is popular the world over for a reason .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Can you expand on that? I have both in seed. The Malawi is more overpowering and crazy? Have read all kinds of things on both.

HolyGrailP

G `day GC

Thanks for sharin

EB .

I personally love Haze as most of us do :woohoo: and also I was thinking to plant some Malawi related seeds, at the end of the year. Can u describe me about Malawi high?

I felt high-flying, uplifted, energetic feeling but nothing psychoactive with Haze. On the other hand, I heard Malawi is super psychoactive one.:peacock:
:tiphat::tiphat:

growingcrazy

G `day GC

Thanks for sharin

EB .

I agree, haze is one of my favorites. How many Malawi seeds have you ran and what is your favorite haze to compare them to?

Straight haze, no hybrids...id still take Malawi.

Dr.King

Veteran
Ace seeds Oldtimer's Haze is by far my holy grail of cannabis. I would recommend this strain to anyone who doesn't mind waiting 20-24 weeks flowering because it is out of this world smoke. Too this date I haven't smoked anything close to it. The next best is CBG/Ace's Panama, took 18 weeks flowering. Now Ace's Malawi took 14 weeks could have gone 16 but was very potent to the point of chest tightness and anxiety. Ace's Zamaldelica was very potent as well, very spicy old school mexican.

The Oldtimer's Haze pheno I had was very Colombian leaning. I can't wait to pheno hunt through this beautiful strain.

nEDhj1f.jpg

HolyGrailP

Ace seeds Oldtimer's Haze is by far my holy grail of cannabis. I would recommend this strain to anyone who doesn't mind waiting 20-24 weeks flowering because it is out of this world smoke. Too this date I haven't smoked anything close to it. The next best is CBG/Ace's Panama, took 18 weeks flowering. Now Ace's Malawi took 14 weeks could have gone 16 but was very potent to the point of chest tightness and anxiety. Ace's Zamaldelica was very potent as well, very spicy old school mexican.

The Oldtimer's Haze pheno I had was very Colombian leaning. I can't wait to pheno hunt through this beautiful strain.

View Image

Is there any landrace pure Sativa that u prefer more than Haze?
I just got curious..:huggg:

liquidsblue

This actually looks quite legit. Whats the type of high like? Smells?

She smells lemony and citrus and finishes in 70 days!! The high is soaring, electric, feel good type!!! I'll post some pics of my Moonshine Haze within the next few days....

Nevils Haze x C99 Beanhoarder

Nico Farmer

Hi

I grew Haze auto from Dinafem 3 years ago.
Very good Haze taste for an auto.
Seed to harvest: 89 days.
Home made Super soil. 69 gr dry.

picture.php

Bless up

oldbootz

Veteran

View Image

Its hard to ignore this variety when all the pics and reports come back so positive. My only worry with something 20+ is the health of the plant over that long time. The tropical climate where I am makes pests everywhere. Red spider, scale bug, thrips, hemp russet and some powdery mildew is what I fight to stop coming in. I think I will try Toms haze and the OTH as they are both pure and pedigree stuff that I can cross to a shorter flowering var and play around with.

too-dope

View Image

Congratulations on finding the grail. These equatorial varieties take a lot of patience but it definitely paid off for you. Great to hear that the Panama is is your #2. I'm hoping to tackle that one some time in the coming year. I'd be interested to hear the details on your experience with Panama.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Can you expand on that? I have both in seed. The Malawi is more overpowering and crazy? Have read all kinds of things on both.

personally love Haze as most of us do and also I was thinking to plant some Malawi related seeds, at the end of the year. Can u describe me about Malawi high?

I felt high-flying, uplifted, energetic feeling but nothing psychoactive with Haze. On the other hand, I heard Malawi is super psychoactive one.

G `day Folks

My expirience the Malawi has less of an uplifting high .
Yes Malawi can be strong . Doesn`t hit the head like Haze . Also the come down on Malawi can be tiring .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

liquidsblue

Finishes in 70 days!! Has a red berry and bubblegum smell. The flavor tastes like Redbull, with an oily menthol undertone. While not what I consider classic haze taste, its good!! Has a little body and stone to high.

Moonshine Haze - Rare Dankness

Latest posts

Latest posts