What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I love doing a project with my Queen when she is in rare form....:fight:
I only fired her twice so things are going better than usual.

ph

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I am excited as well! :bigeye:

I am thinking of do this with part of my next harvest.... My 1st harvest in about a yr.... :yay:
Which unfortunately is seeded.... So I am probably going to let them go a little long too ensure theat most of the seeds are mature.... :D

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Brother Milo:tiphat:
Glad to hear you have a crop running.If you are going to designate some of your crop to a Go-oil....you can just freeze it right after you cut it.Well we will get into it.
Seeds are a bonus....Nice

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Ahh A Darlins Male would be a proper suitor.Door shuts and windows open,:tiphat:

I Have been working on the Go Oil and the tutorial with pics.
I have to run out and do some errands.Evaporation is still going on.
New England was stricken by some Noah and the Arch level Rain.So evaporation is a little slow.

Wifes Mood has lowered to Defcon 8....If I stopped teasing her with free trade agreements and embargoes it could be lower.;)
Hahhaa

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Loompa Farms HeadBand x SunShine DayDream Testers
Note
I had to make a decision to water just the testers last night. They felt long overdue for a watering and all others we not even close.
I have always watered every thing at once but the 4 HBxssdd are just sucking up the water like crazy.
aggressive uptake of water and the water tends to come out the weep holes quickly.
Good root system.

Thoughts..I will be cautious of this for feedings teas in the future.Burnt tips and Nitrogen toxicity.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Goji Og Oil UpDate

Iso portion of project is complete and resting until we can start the cooking processes.
Iso is Completely evaporated.
I have more than 1/2 the tutorial complete with photos and will complete the rest as project moves along.
Just looking for uninterrupted time to cook.

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Full version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBamIi0tIRg

4297aa88223d7cb06dbf3d594931edfb.jpg

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Durango OG Day33
So I noticed an oddity today.....I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.
I was WTF is that.....Holy crap locks

Frost bud in fan leaf :woohoo:
picture.php

Then Upon further inspection I noticed a 10th leaf .
Look closely
picture.php

edit
Im guessing sour bubble end of the stick.I see no intersex issues.
Thoughts :chin:
ph

mtntrogger

Veteran
Ive read about this before, its a specific mutation. They have a silly name for it, like "leaf bud" or something like that. I feel like its mentioned in one of the breeding books I have, maybe Robert Clarkes Cannabis Botany. Really cool though, great pic, thank you for sharing.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
edit
I don't think the Mutation is that outlandish But honestly it's a first for me.
Next I'm just about positive it's coming through on the DMT side of the equation.
DMT (Sour Bubble BX1 IX3) - Grindhouse Seeds.
I just read something about the there was a mutant sour bubble spotted and used for the DMT.......Not a source that I know and trust.Unconfirmed
But I did see a DMT cross done my Seed Pac that displayed the Budding fan leaf but I have not seen the single leaf growing out of the center of the fan leaf 2nd photo.

This plant is no joke....I will try to get some pics up.

I have not read the robert clark book yet it's on my agenda....thx
Bodhi mentioned to me that Robert was in turkey growing hemp.....Shits a little crazy there in the moment.

ph:thinking

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Yes.
The DMT was a mutation found in Sour Bubble BX1 IX3 by grindhouse.
If I am not mistaken, that is the same male used by seedpac. :bigeye:

And I believe that Hammerhead also found a very similar pheno, in a different BOG creation, FWIW. :tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Thanks Milo
Great conformation my friend.
Seed Pac displayed trate on there Rogue ... DMT Kush x Gorilla Fuck.....Saw on IG.
I honestly have not had my hands on the wheel until yesterday and that's when I noticed the anomaly.
Thanks for backing my unconfident facts.:tiphat:

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Go Oil
Just delayed....Hopefully the stars will align this week and I will get an opening to finish the cooking.It will get done