What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

France Outdoors

RockZone

Veteran
dimodz:At the end of September, everything is cut. On and some. See a little before.

++ ; )

Baron Greencrack:Thank you for being to spend here sir. ++

Crippler & Kief Richards:thank you for the kind words buddys ; )

gorilla ganja:hi gorilla ganja ; ) ,Yes, there is some subject to have a suitable harvest. Four hundred grams will be there I think. It is not a big producer either,this strain.

Thx guys : )

Update time:

There are some yellow leaves, it is normal.The soil is colonized by roots at the most. Not the right has the error level contribution of water or nutriments.

Pictures:

picture.php

-On the photo of the top, the plant most to the left is the most advanced and that to the right is the genotype sativa.
-There are two plants in the left jar.-The left plant in this jar is the most advanced.-LOL

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

In the next one update, I shall make better photos in macro mode, there is a beautiful trichomisation.++ :abduct:

Last edited:

RockZone

Veteran
Wouhouhhhhhhh!!!!!!chimera!!!!!!

It is this way that it takes place for the freebies.

:muahaha::pirate::whistling::violin:

joke of course^^

RockZone

Veteran
Update

I shall administer their last light contribution of fertilizer before two three days.

A purple bud is outdoor left three days ago. It was under a cycle 18/6 during three weeks.she is in my organic mix ; )

He is with one:

- organic nitrogen
- powder of bone
- potassium hydroxide for garden

These elements are of the firm DCM.

[I shall speak about it more on my next diary indoor which will be subject has a selection on the maple lea ( seeds x30 ) and of the mexican sativa ( seeds x40 ) under 1000 watts.]

pictures

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

++ ; )

RockZone

Veteran
I decided to stop giving some fertilizer after all. He stays three weeks before the cut then I prefer to have a beautiful senescence and of the quality(good taste and not smoking fertilizer)

:smokeit::canabis::yeahthats

++:tiphat:

RockZone

Veteran
Dirtboy808/CheifnBud2:Thank you for your comments the friends.

great smoke,yeah it s thepurpose!

-The autumnal colors settle down. And not that colors moreover.

-Plants had a magnificent weather of May has at the beginning of August. Then the rain appeared during two three weeks, great!!!!

-And as I am not a magician, four five allocates of molds, small fortunately. Even not one gram to tell the truth.

-I remove all the affected part then I disinfect the outline of this part with a cotton bud for example soaked of javel. To avoid the distribution.

-To avoid the mold and the decay, especially in guerrilla grow. It is necessary to have a well aerated structure, which the wind spends when there is, and of the sun as soon as possible at the crack of dawn to eliminate the humidity which is to accumulate during the night. And well on one variety adapted to the climate.

Pictures:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

++ :tiphat:

RockZone

Veteran
I went forget the purple bud which joined the garden not long ago.
Here is.
She will just serve as pondering when leb 27 will not be anymore there, I expect from it no more.

Pictures:
picture.php

picture.php

:watchplant:
++

RockZone

Veteran
Hi international friends!!!!

I cut the genotype sativa on Friday September 11th and both last ones on Sunday 13.

The botrytis was too present, especially on the genotype sativa strangely. But not of big loss, I would say even not ten percent.

But in time gloomy by at with me, it propagated too fast has my taste.

I would have liked well cutting them this weekend but well.

I have small one reader's concerns of card with my computer, as soon as it is solved, I send you the last photos.

++:good:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
-Plants had a magnificent weather of May has at the beginning of August. Then the rain appeared during two three weeks, great!!!!

-And as I am not a magician, four five allocates of molds, small fortunately. Even not one gram to tell the truth.

-I remove all the affected part then I disinfect the outline of this part with a cotton bud for example soaked of javel. To avoid the distribution.

-To avoid the mold and the decay, especially in guerrilla grow. It is necessary to have a well aerated structure, which the wind spends when there is, and of the sun as soon as possible at the crack of dawn to eliminate the humidity which is to accumulate during the night. And well on one variety adapted to the climate.

high,
well done mate!
plants looking very far developed for this time @ your lat...
mold & boytritis etc are often a problem if it is to rainy and wet @ the end... but there are better genetics... better mold & boytritis resistant... look for pure early sativas like Malawi... these africa genetics are really rain and cold resistant and the most potent weed i came across...
I also use BAC Organic Bloom and can highly recommend this stuff... tried the PK Booster but to late so the plant was starting again after 14 weeks of flowering... but the PK Booster gives big bud's!
I've tried so many products the last 25 years and nothing comes close to BAC...
btw. i also use smart pot's... highly recommend!
nice grow... hope you enjoy your harvest!
M.:tiphat:

RockZone

Veteran
Hi MadMac!!!:Seen the weather which we had this year in the North, it was almost impossible to avoid the botrytis. I made a tour on a cannabic platform French and it confirms.

Yes, there is certainly other genetics adapted, it is certain but leb27 rather went out well there.

On my three plants, it is the genotype most sativa that had most d attacks of botrytis. Really strange. Infiltration of the easier humidity, and without the help of the wind for the fast drying, the rum baba? I do not know too much.Or fewer immunities simply.

++:thank you:

RockZone

Veteran
picture.php

The whole is drying in the attic. I shall make an update of the finished product in a few days.

picture.php

picture.php

++:tiphat:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
respect!
well done...!
the problem is that this are nor pur 100% sativa...
We had it also before... i could not believe it...
Now with 100% pure sativa all seams to be fine...
Give it a try next year and you will see... it is so much work to get a plant to the end and then you loose so much... for me this situation was unacceptable so i get rid of all my dutch crap seeds and bought new and all is better as before... also @ my friend home... We grow over 25 years in/outdoor...
sry don't want to advise you too much ... i do it because i was in same sit and i really was angry about this fuck genetics... so since change we have big bud's without bud rot and much stronger weed than with this dutch crap genetics... (I'm dutch... so i know what i'm talking)
M.:tiphat:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
sry but LEB27 is not sativa nor sativa dominant!
It's mostly Indica 80% !
this is also from there website...
but well use what you think it's best for you...
Originally sold in Pusherstreet in Christiania in the 80ties. Very good yields of middle indica potent buds. Good for hash production. Very good against mold and disease. Meant for cold and wet northern conditions up to 61 n. HFH seed packs always contains 13 seeds, carefully hand checked for best possible sprouting.

RockZone

Veteran
gorilla ganja: thx man!!!!! :tiphat:

MadMac: your quote is for the leb 27 V2!Mine,it is leb 27 S :comfort:

I know very well that there are rather pure varieties which are very convenient to my climate. And however the side sativa outdoor is a good alternative.

You make me remind one year or i had made of the mexican sativa.five stars for her so much she had gone out well there.