What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mouth full of tar/res when I smoke? WTF!

Granny

I don't know about that!

I don't know about that!

It's obviously not the weed, you need to clean your bong really well.
I smoked some really good stuff yesterday in a joint & after a few hits I got this terrible tar taste in my mouth. I ate, sucked on Altoids, brushed everything in my mouth & have way down my throat, gargled with Listerine & still couldn't get rid of it. So bongs aren't always the issue. So can anyone answer why I got this awful sick tar taste in my mouth? I'd really like to know. Thanks for a response.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
When I smoke my own homegrown bush weed in a bong, I have been getting this really bad taste in my mouth after I smoke sometimes....All of my jars give you a good cough, sometimes that tastes pretty bad...

I smoked some really good stuff yesterday in a joint & after a few hits I got this terrible tar taste in my mouth. I ate, sucked on Altoids, brushed everything in my mouth & have way down my throat, gargled with Listerine & still couldn't get rid of it. So bongs aren't always the issue. So can anyone answer why I got this awful sick tar taste in my mouth? I'd really like to know. Thanks for a response.

Aren't these examples of smoking "contaminated" cannabis? As in excess nutrient/fertility or perhaps even pesticide residual?

IMO, excellent smoke should not require you to cough up a lung--rather it should bring a smile to your face as you exhale. The flavor of the "exhale" should match the flavor of the "inhale"--without any plastic or burnt chemical harshness.

Old school "dry" smoker here--as in 12" Roor, glass on glass with screen in bowl and NO WATER. The "unfiltered" smoke is smooth, no cough and full of flavors. Not saying percolators or other bubbling devices don't work...just saying--good weed should not require additional filtering devices to smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts