What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Time to buy seeds

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
With most of the UK sitting just above freezing, it's a good time for shipping goods that like to be refrigerated. Not hot, not frozen, just chilled.

It's a particularly good time to get some outdoor beans based on this years results. The longer you leave it the more chance of seeds from a different batch. I know someone picked just one strain a few years ago. 500 beans, all the same popular variety. It was a bad year for them. Spread your bets, soon.

This was a public service announcement..

Isn't it a good time for offers to?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It wasn't one of yours :)

He actually thought that bringing seeds to my show would push out my plants. I allowed about 50 to be done. He also did some elsewhere that were pointless. The one's I did didn't branch out or get very high. The breeder acknowledges it was a bad year but I have not passed that on to the buyer. His ethics have had him removed from almost everybody's Christmas card list.

Hoypare.

Zero results for 500 seeds,i have known people get similar,its a steep learning curve,loads of people think "Yup buy a few hundred seeds and make a fair few quid" but its not that easy :tiphat::watchplant:
picture.php

View image in gallery