What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nuevaberry (Newberry f2)

rolandomota

Veteran
Here we go this thing is 2 feet tall and same wide in 3 gallons of soil I'm flipping on the 1st of Sept it's strange wrinkly has warts and it's discolored naturally it's a wacky one let me introduce you to her...I hope it's a pureshe salts fed all the way through
Nuevaberry (Newberry f2)
IMG_20200822_131230.jpg
IMG_20200822_131014.jpg :groupwave: social distance celebration lol that's all I got for now :party:

rolandomota

Veteran
Yea man weirdo plant slow growing tiny yield it's about 4 weeks flower now and very pollinated it's the smallest one in that room way smaller than everyone else it's going to give me a half ounce or something
Its doing exactly what I thought it would Wich is be small with a crap yield everything else in their is way bigger it's kind of a waste of space really

The smell is sour fruit berry its very familiar it's the same smell from the original....tiny buds actually this plant is pissing me off now that I think about it I call her old wrinkly

rolandomota

Veteran
Finally! Some results from ol wrinkly lol no not me the plants Nicknane is ol wrinkly ok Some results finally I ain't just talking
Grape berry candy sweet sour finish more grape now , it's at 5 or 6 weeks I'm not sure and it lightly pollinated by a big big big bad stud of thin leaf cantaloupe skunk and a dash of pine bud aka Romulus lol probably some Freakshow up in their I'm planning on making some seeds available soon probably not from this plant though it depends how many seeds it has the cantaloupe skunk is big fat sativa buds with some indica warmth to the slightly tripping high it should match up well and give tremendous hybrid vigor I ended up fully pollinating a seedsman blueberry with that cantaloupe skunk male ha ha ha oops!
IMG_20201103_095548.jpg IMG_20201103_095332.jpg IMG_20201103_095127.jpg IMG_20201103_095018.jpg IMG_20201103_095015.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts