What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello ... I’m making it up as I go along ... wish me luck ...:ying:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pictures...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G13Fan

Man that looks like the perfect spot. Nice work love the mulching it makes them blend in. U way out there or close to people? With the gas powered auger I would guess it is a hike. That looks like it's heavy to carry after a few hundred yards.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man that looks like the perfect spot. Nice work love the mulching it makes them blend in. U way out there or close to people? With the gas powered auger I would guess it is a hike. That looks like it's heavy to carry after a few hundred yards.
When you are motivated all things are possible
Yeah man smashing it....should look a treat once there all flowering....wat you got planted star crash

Many many different kinds mostly from clones but also some old fashion seeds it’s a short season here everything has to be done by the beginning of October cannot grow any sativa’s so it’s all modern hybrids

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far it’s Mac#1, RuntZ , GG4 , Blue Dream , N.E.M , Mendo Breath , Friesland (from seed) , OGKB x GMO (from Chunky’s seeds) also have a few from Doc P’s custom crosses... Scatterbrains , And there’s going to be more ...

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Healthy looking plants, and I have a question about the wood chip mulch. Does it have to be kept clear of the plant stems to prevent stem rot, or is it safe to have in direct contact with the plant stems ?

These are some giants in the making, for sure. I'll be checking back here as the clock hands spin.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep im in good luck...

looks like a good OD session for you dude ;)

all the best for it !

Healthy looking plants, and I have a question about the wood chip mulch. Does it have to be kept clear of the plant stems to prevent stem rot, or is it safe to have in direct contact with the plant stems ?

These are some giants in the making, for sure. I'll be checking back here as the clock hands spin.

Marijuana is incredibly tough and yes you can mulch it right up to the stem ..I thin out the layer Of mulch as it gets closer to the base of the plant... But go heavy it’s ok ...am out of rep to spread..but I will save all my rep for this thread ... Thank you guys for coming in I will try to keep it active

Status
Not open for further replies.