What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TJO's 2020

theJointedOne

Veteran
Getting hot here in norcal, summer is being ushered in with a pretty decent heat wave. I finally caged the clones, had to do a wrap around which is fine..not my preferred way but it worked out ok. Seed plants are chugging right along. Ordering some Sea green tonight, as well as some gnatrol, and botanigard for soil drenches. Ill put a hortinet layer in the cages about a foot above their current height. After that ill get some 7ft bamboos, ive got an idea that may or may not work, basically using the cages to hold bamboo sticks vertically, making a frame for the hortinet.

heres a seed plant, old betsy x chem from south fork seeds
picture.php

post caging shot on the clones
picture.php

till next time

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
good job with the remesh wrap. would have been tough to get those cages over the plants considering how big they are already, at least without another person or two to help. looks great. cheers to another trip around the sun! happy solstice!

theJointedOne

Veteran
Here's the same larger pheno jungle spice I posted a bit ago. She's getting tall and im trying to train the branches out every couple days. She's also looking hungry to me so ill do a top dress of some dr earth, chicken manure, kelp, and gypsum.

picture.php

Cleaning out lowers on the clones tomorrow morning then the top dress.

Been hot as hell here past few days but the plants are keeping pace.

theJointedOne

Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B2azYMVks8

It's been about 88f daily here in northern California. The plants are growing nice, but imho need more food. Iv'e been slacking on doing the second top dressing, going to try and do it tonight. That being said I'm happy with where they are for this time of year, there's still over a month of the plants building their frame before any flowers sites set, so gonna try and get em as big as possible.

Here's some Lemon OZ aka Lemon Zkittles
picture.php

The Manzana
picture.php

a really weepy style seed plant, Sherbert bx
picture.php

Cherry Fritter
picture.php

Old Betsy x Chem twins
picture.php

cont...

deltronZER0

Looking great dude! What’s the lineage on the jungle spice? Almost rocked some bodhi gear this year, but ended up with females from all my other 1st place picks for my 5 this year. The GG4 x OMG I had and sprouted looked quite vigorous and I’m bummed I won’t get to grow it.

40degsouth

Hi everyone, l hope you’re all well,
I’m really interested to see how those Jungle Spice turn out TJO. I don’t think l could finish them here, Space Money was enough for me, wonderful flowers that were much heavier than they looked.
I’m interested to know why you feel the need to feed gypsum at the stage the plants are at???? Wouldn’t that be in the soil??
Is it for the calcium or the sulphur, or something else???
Cheers,

theJointedOne

Veteran
Hi everyone, l hope you’re all well,
I’m really interested to see how those Jungle Spice turn out TJO. I don’t think l could finish them here, Space Money was enough for me, wonderful flowers that were much heavier than they looked.
I’m interested to know why you feel the need to feed gypsum at the stage the plants are at???? Wouldn’t that be in the soil??
Is it for the calcium or the sulphur, or something else???
Cheers,

Yes, I am top dressing the soil. The gypsum is for both calcium and sulphur.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great brother .. Thanks for sharing with us all here at ICmag !!!