What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for strains

S

SmokingYoda

I am looking for a black Vietnam sativa. I had a few of these in the early 2000s but have no more and just cant seem to find any more. I am also looking for healthy 9lb hammer beans.++++++++++edited/terms of use++++++++++

Last edited by a moderator:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Strongest I've ever experienced is the Vietnam Black. I have no idea how to source VB, closest is Orient Express from Ace seeds. VB phenos are supposed easy to find.

Good luck with the search

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Billy Goat Seeds did some work with VB. Some seriously underrated work in his library. Head Seeds most famous work was Casey Jones - but it was built off a male from Billy Goat, ie Oriental Express.

I know that Billy Goat did a true F2 of VB for origin stock, but I have no idea what ever became of those seeds.

dank.Frank

jrelax

Black Willie (Vietnam Black x Willie Nelson)
Willie Nelson won the High Times Cannabis Cup in 2005 for Best Sativa. Willie Nelson is a cross that involved Vietnamese Black; a very exotic and rare Sativa lineage. When Willie Nelson is crossed back to the Vietnamese Black all the desirable traits of the original cross are retained, however, with a higher more amplified sense of euphoria, a signature quality of the original Willie Nelson.
While this strain can be classified as an “Exotic Sativa”, it's easier to grow than most plants in this class and offers respectable yields in a reasonable amount of time. A plus with stretchy and longer flowering Sativas such as this, is that little if any, time is required for vegetative growth once plants are established. Lots of space for the limbs and roots are recommended for maximum results. Staking or trellising may be required to support dense colas at maturity on longer limbs.
When mature, towers of large resin coated calyxes protrude from the elongated buds with minimal foliage. Buds glow due to their thick resin carpeting.
Yes, by the way it's true, Willie Nelson really is Willie's favorite strain. You almost sure to see some Willie phenos in a regular pack, but you can also select for something even a little more exotic with this one! A really, up, up, up kind of variety-little or no ceiling to the buzz; the more you smoke, the more intense it gets.
While not an ideal candidate for Sea Of Green applications, Black Willie is highly adaptable to Screen Of Green (ScROG) /trellised applications.
Recommended for patients with glaucoma, migraines, depression or just feeling good with no slowing you down.
Breeders Notes:
Black Willie THC strain

a sativa dominate variety

(The Legendary Willie Nelson x Vietnam black)

The Black Willie high THC phenotype is a real nock out contender. It has the the defined Genetics of the Willie Nelson. Crossed back to a single male survivor of the Vietnam Black.
This male was a sole survivor of 10 seeds. That were sent back to us from Florida. A die hard Reeferman Genetics fan. Who had saved 10 seeds he had purchased many years back.Sent the seeds back without protection. We thank him for getting them back in any condition. But unfortunately This caused most all but 3 seeds to be crushed.
Of the 3 one made it to be mature. This was an astounding male that showed of glistening trichomes at the end of its bloom cycle.
We luckily used this male to create the BLACK WILLY THC strain. Many users can tell you this strain is a winner. This strain is the only strain to "HOLD BOTH A THC CUP AND CBD CANNABIS CUP".

A 8-10 week flower time with a tremendous yield and spicy earthy taste. Makes you see why this strain won both cups hands down. From a Jamaican Island healing helpful thv and Cbd effect of the Cbd strain version.To a well developed Oldschoolba uplifting and cancer fighting thv-thc high. There is no doubt why IT has been awarded a full spectrum of cups!

The Yield may vary due to growing conditions: med - heavy

Flower time : 8-10 weeks or the End of October

Cbd: 9-15% on average with the Cbd version

Thcv: 2-8% on average on both versions

"Thc black willy" 15 -21% thc on average with the high thc version

Indoors preferred, Excellent in Greenhouse and Outdoors matures late in long warm growing seasons as a large plant.

Yield Moderate to Good

Flowering Time 11-14 Weeks

Height increase during flowering: +150%

Appearance Silvery to grey due to clusters of resin coated calyxes with light tan hairs. Looks deadly and exotic, little or no foliage in buds when harvested fully mature, almost all calyx.

Aroma Sweet n Sour, spicy, citrus-fills the room with an exotic perfume like aroma when smoked or vaporized; a connoisseur's delight!

Effects Strong, long lasting deep narcotic effect; excellent for pain relief and stimulating appetite or for encouraging rest and relaxation.

oldschoolba.com/old-school-shop/sativa/black-willie-seeds

Latest posts

Latest posts