Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Pets and Animals > If Vitamins can be Hallucinogenic for People, can they Soften up Feral Cats ?

Thread Title Search
If Vitamins can be Hallucinogenic for People, can they Soften up Feral Cats ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2020, 09:42 PM #1
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Question If Vitamins can be Hallucinogenic for People, can they Soften up Feral Cats ?

I was pleasantly surprised by the brain drizzle that I had when I took orange peel, banana peel, and larger doses of Vitamins C & D.

I've been cutting up orange peel and putting it in the cat food, along with organ meat - beef heart.

I'm hoping that feeding the people friendly feral cat, will have an ecstasy like effect and it will become more touchy feely and decide he wants to be petted like a normal cat.

Anyway, that's my current Cat Experiment.

I put canned cat food on top of the orange peel and the beef heart chunks, so that the fish juices leak down onto the supplements and the kibble.

I was thinking about adding a tiny bit of edible Cannabis, but just want to give him one thing at a time.

Next week I thought I would add banana peel to the feeding dish, and then at some point, a tiny amount of Cannabis edible.

On the other hand I gave 20 pounds of beef liver to his mother, and she never let me pet her.

who is in Save the Children Mode.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2020, 09:44 PM #2
Sunshineinabag
Banned

Sunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivor
i neeed some shrooms man
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2020, 03:43 AM #3
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Can pick up several of my feral cats and turn them upside down as I rub their tum tums, just sort

happens with passage of time, and trust.
Got to to love the dear little things.

Where I live, feral cats live an average of 18 months.

Several of my mine which were all feral are now 18 years plus, and still going strong.
Mostly a dog person, but having theses dear little things be a part of my life is pretty

neat.

They know when I am not doing so well, and they come and gather round me, don't know if it is

an offering of comfort, or a gesture of protection. Touches my heart either way.

Picked up two additions to the outside cats over the past year. Need to get them fixed.

Been dosing them with birth control until the covad issue slows down enough I can get

'modified'.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2020, 03:25 PM #4
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
Picked up two additions to the outside cats over the past year. Need to get them fixed.

Been dosing them with birth control until the covad issue slows down enough I can get

'modified'.

i tried really hard to get oral birth control for the cats when there were more of them.

i started giving the outdoor cat anti-viral compounds, i.e. quercetin & vitamin C.

started out small. now he gets more than me, by body weight.

he's been doing a few more indoor cat behaviors, like sitting on the edge of the driveway and watching me work.

who is in Save the Children Mode.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2020, 02:51 AM #5
lazylathe

lazylathe will become famous soon enoughlazylathe will become famous soon enough
Try planting Spider Plants around your house. They are like psychedelics for cats!
lazylathe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2020, 11:30 PM #6
theclearspot

theclearspot is a splendid one to beholdtheclearspot is a splendid one to beholdtheclearspot is a splendid one to beholdtheclearspot is a splendid one to beholdtheclearspot is a splendid one to beholdtheclearspot is a splendid one to beholdtheclearspot is a splendid one to beholdtheclearspot is a splendid one to beholdtheclearspot is a splendid one to beholdtheclearspot is a splendid one to beholdtheclearspot is a splendid one to behold
We lost one of our cats recently( car) and ive been thinking of trying to befriend some of the feral cats around here. Either that or get a cat from a rescue centre? What you all think? Thing is, im seriously thinking of getting the electric fence thingy but fear it might psychologically damage the cats...
theclearspot is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2020, 11:40 PM #7
Betterhaff

Betterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivor
no
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2020, 01:41 AM #8
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
I use nonovulin as population control for the cats I care for.
I get it on ebay and it costs between 10 and 30 bucks depending
on who you buy it from. 1/2 a tablet in the food twice weekly.
30, ten mg tablets per package.

Old 08-14-2020, 01:49 AM #9
Gry
One Nation Underground

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclearspot View Post
We lost one of our cats recently( car) and ive been thinking of trying to befriend some of the feral cats around here. Either that or get a cat from a rescue centre? What you all think? Thing is, im seriously thinking of getting the electric fence thingy but fear it might psychologically damage the cats...

Had neighbors who used compressed air hooked up to motion sensors to keep
the cats off of his new car. Another did the same with a motion sensor hooked up to the hose that he pointed at his car. Never seemed to harm the cats. The guys did at some point loose their new car enthusiasm, and the cats just love the high territory...

Old 08-14-2020, 02:41 AM #10
Betterhaff

Betterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivor
A rescue (15 years ago). Indoor/Outdoor
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	820.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	544714
Betterhaff is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.