Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Pets and Animals > stoner pet names?

Thread Title Search
stoner pet names? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2014, 10:23 PM #1
stonergal

stonergal will become famous soon enoughstonergal will become famous soon enough
stoner pet names?

does anyone have pets named after there obsession ? I have 2, a dog named blazer (who loves to be with me when I smoke),and a cute little kitty named canna. interested in hearing the names you guys came up with!
stonergal is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:21 PM #2
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

Trixie & Alice

name my obsession.......
Stoner4Life is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:47 PM #3
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
Back around '75, a very good buddy of mine had a solid white German shepard.
The dog had a 4x4 for his "chasing" stick. He could jump over a 3 foot chain-link fence with the 4x4 in his mouth..
His name was "Coke".

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2014, 03:29 PM #4
Hank Hemp

Location: Just South of the Mason/Dixon, away, away down South in Dixieland.
Hank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivor
I had a German Shepherd like that. A fence to him was nothing more than a suggestion. Name was Thor he was mighty. Never lost a fight. Hated the UPS. Chased a UPS truck down the road snapping at the driver's ankles.

I luv this flag more than the haters hate it!
God bless Johnny Boone wherever you are.

Not all who wander are lost

I don't care who you are that's deep

You may see me tonight with a illegal smile. J. Prine
Hank Hemp is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2014, 04:31 AM #5
Thcvhunter

Thcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud of
Had a Sammoyed, Thor. Greatest dog ever. Love Scandinavian-ness so that name was an easy one. He was a show dog so his official name was Vanderbilt's Plays with Thunder
Thcvhunter is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2014, 04:38 AM #6
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I had always thought a pair of dogs named Indica and Sativa would be cool (but not practical around here)
unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2014, 04:57 AM #7
Arthritis_sucks
The Dude

Arthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant future
My cats name is Snickers.

Oahu Daze episode 1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288836 Finished

Irie Tiki Farm 2017 Outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344729

Old school is the new school
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....39#post8386939
Arthritis_sucks is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2014, 05:02 AM #8
ZZTops

ZZTops has much to be proud ofZZTops has much to be proud ofZZTops has much to be proud ofZZTops has much to be proud ofZZTops has much to be proud ofZZTops has much to be proud ofZZTops has much to be proud ofZZTops has much to be proud ofZZTops has much to be proud ofZZTops has much to be proud ofZZTops has much to be proud of
My Dogs Name is "Stay"... lol
ZZTops is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2014, 02:02 AM #9
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivor
Two kitty cats, Cory and Trevor.

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Dropped Cat is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:19 AM #10
90days

90days will become famous soon enough90days will become famous soon enough
My dogs name is doeja...lol!

When I adopted him he was given the name dozer, but I really wasn't digging it, so a couple friends and myself came up with doeja while we were smoking a blunt. Lol!!

The best part of it happened 5 years later when my mom called me up and said " I can't believe you named your dog after weed!" We still laugh about it to this day.
90days is offline Quote