Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Pets and Animals > Birds.

Thread Title Search
Birds. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2017, 04:27 PM #1
birdsman
Banned

birdsman will become famous soon enoughbirdsman will become famous soon enough
Birds.

No bird thread?!!!

I like the fact you can walk away from bird. A Dog I had for a "Short Time"( Hounded) me...Got in the bed !!! That was Too MUch,
birdsman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:07 PM #2
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Wink

you can climb a tree or jump a fence & get away from a dog. birds? not so much... birds are cool though. fuck, anything that flies except mosquitoes, gnats, drones, yellowjackets & police helicopters is ok with me...

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:47 PM #3
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Wink

wait...could velociraptors fly? been so long since i saw a movie...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:51 PM #4
armedoldhippy

had parakeets & budgies as a kid. always wanted a free-ranging crow as a pet. falconry looks cool as hell, but that takes some serious dedication to get into, literally YEARS of helping another falconer care for his birds as an apprentice before you can cature your first bird from the wild. you read that right, you can't buy a raptor to start...

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:12 PM #5
birdsman
Banned

birdsman will become famous soon enoughbirdsman will become famous soon enough
Smile

Lol Hippy !
birdsman is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2017, 10:18 PM #6
NBE One !

Why Does the left wing Permanently Stick out at a Rear Angle on this Yellow Budgie ? He's in no pain at all.

I Bought the 3 on Monday and He/She Came like that.

thx;

Last edited by NBE One !; 08-02-2017 at 09:47 AM..

Old 08-02-2017, 04:45 AM #7
armedoldhippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBE One ! View Post
Why Does the left wing Permanently Stick out at a Rear Angle on this Yellow Budgie ? He's in no pain at all.

View Image

thx;
probably a Clinton supporter...

Old 08-02-2017, 08:20 AM #8
NBE One !

Talking

(((-:

-
I'm not sure whether to take her back or not /: ... ...ltr jus' make a brew ! (-;

... Ya know when you have a mental picture of exactly what you want ... Anyway lol,(;.... 5-6? days ago I waltz'd into the local petshop and saw must of been nr 20 perfect lookin green an' yellow budgies in a glass Cage - would of liked too buy a couple? there an then, i realised.But didn't have the dosh. (: last Monday I went there on the bus, an' decieded Iz gonna get 3 of em (a first, with that number ! ), But they were ALL gone bar 3 of them... (Were all busy ppl I guess, with the same outlook (; ). So I took all 3, without really lookin, feelin a bit dismayed by the lack of numbers tbh.
Could of done better but Not bad at all, HuaaA !
Great company , association with em like all pets is brill'. - Trill ! (-:

Two are quite smallish ,
Would you keep the two smaller ones and take the other back ? ,that's what I'm thinking - the two smaller ones seem to get on better and look more the same. Tinkin that ole saying 2's company 3's a crowd ;

Last edited by NBE One !; 08-02-2017 at 10:35 AM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2017, 06:01 PM #9
yts farmer

yts farmer is a splendid one to beholdyts farmer is a splendid one to beholdyts farmer is a splendid one to beholdyts farmer is a splendid one to beholdyts farmer is a splendid one to beholdyts farmer is a splendid one to beholdyts farmer is a splendid one to beholdyts farmer is a splendid one to beholdyts farmer is a splendid one to beholdyts farmer is a splendid one to beholdyts farmer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBE One ! View Post

View Image

thx;
Can he/she fly without any problems?

If cant fly then probably a problem, may have even been born like that.

My sister had budgies when she was a kid and havent seen a wing like that before, but am no expert mate
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2017, 06:19 PM #10
944s2

944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor
yeah i had a budgie when i was a kid,,,
just thinking you might be prudant to take her back and ask for some more details as you dont want to end up at vets every other week,,,
never saw a budgie with a wing like that old mate,,,,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote