What's new

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

weedebook

Yes beautiful colors my friend what was it made from?

I had some Panama cob yesterday from seeds gifted by Buddler.
I was feeling a little down and unmotivated after my 8 hr drive the previous day. Coming down from too much black coffee and Dexies which are the only way I can drive for 8 hrs.

One hour later the world was a beautiful place and a joy to be alive in the best pick me up ever.
made from thai landrace from koh chang. before cure smell like sour mango. after sweat chocolate smell was appears 1 month the smell was chocolate and stronger smell than before. Last month the weather was very hot 38c - 40C no rain. thank for share your knowledge. pretty sue 100 percent thai weed in oldday curing like malawi cob.

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
made from thai landrace from koh chang. before cure smell like sour mango. after sweat chocolate smell was appears 1 month the smell was chocolate and stronger smell than before. Last month the weather was very hot 38c - 40C no rain. thank for share your knowledge. pretty sue 100 percent thai weed in oldday curing like malawi cob.
Well in that case you have done an exceptional job my friend.
Please let us know your impressions on the smoke it looks killer from the cross section pics.

1715339485797.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts