What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Huge List of Early Outdoor Strains

browntrout

Veteran
Ohhhh.... Wow I need to try some of those. That would be seriously helpful. Veg big indoors in april and may, throw outdoor in June and go into flowering. Sounds awesome!

Wow the relative photoperiod strains are very dynamic! I need to experience that.

Agreed.

Freezeland from Smoke-A-lot
Iranian Indica from Dr.Greenthumb
Guerilla Gold from smoke-a-lot

All fit the semi-auto bill. Finishing around the end of august/start of september.

Freezeland beats out a lot of plants outdoors. Very well rounded and stinky as anything. Good yeild and strong growth as well.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
S.a.n.n.i.e's heribei is moving along nicely. i think within the next 2 weeks it will be ready. its about 30% milky 70% clear. its the fastest strain i have grew so far. i thought the purple maroc was fast,but this bitch is even fast!

NeDank

All fit the semi-auto bill. Finishing around the end of august/start of september.

Freezeland beats out a lot of plants outdoors. Very well rounded and stinky as anything. Good yeild and strong growth as well.

Smoke A Lot - (Now defunct) :( UDG/RCMC still has gg3 in stock but all SAL's other strains are lots forever.

Highrise might re-release Freezeland and freeze99 this year though

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran

I have some gg#3 seeds I'm gonna try next year. Tried this year but all the seedlings heads popped off somehow. Sucked.

I don't see the Iranian indica but I see a bunch of Iranian crosses that are suppose to finish early....pricey but I might try one of the crosses next year :)

I will get some freezeland if they become available.

S.a.n.n.i.e's heribei is moving along nicely. i think within the next 2 weeks it will be ready. its about 30% milky 70% clear. its the fastest strain i have grew so far. i thought the purple maroc was fast,but this bitch is even fast![URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60741&pictureid=1488018&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60741&pictureid=1488019&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Looks good. I'd try it out if I saw a grow report on it at my lat, 45th.

Smoke A Lot - (Now defunct) :( UDG/RCMC still has gg3 in stock but all SAL's other strains are lots forever.

Highrise might re-release Freezeland and freeze99 this year though

Damn what happend? I got smoke a lot gg#3 from rcmc recently. Waiting for freezeland to be back in stock!

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I have some gg#3 seeds I'm gonna try next year. Tried this year but all the seedlings heads popped off somehow. Sucked.

I don't see the Iranian indica but I see a bunch of Iranian crosses that are suppose to finish early....pricey but I might try one of the crosses next year :)

I will get some freezeland if they become available.

Looks good. I'd try it out if I saw a grow report on it at my lat, 45th.

Damn what happend? I got smoke a lot gg#3 from rcmc recently. Waiting for freezeland to be back in stock!

u may find one on s a n n i e fourm or speak to the members there that has grown it at that lat. overgrow dot come

N

NewAgeGenetics

would be interesting to test some of the iranian autoflowerer crosses to veg clones under 24 h than take them out around May. not sure they would finish the flowering...

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
would be interesting to test some of the iranian autoflowerer crosses to veg clones under 24 h than take them out around May. not sure they would finish the flowering...

My killer kush fv didnt flower when going from 18h indoor to outdoor on may 15th at 45th lat.

U think the Iranian crosses would respond the same?

N

NewAgeGenetics

complicate to answer it... almost everything start to flower if you plant out "too early" from clone. I mean April 1 to May 15. anything will respond with flowering if you plant outdoors from indoors 18/6 or 24/0.

question is that Iranian Bubba kush would start/finish to flower if you take out on May 1. or just start to flower than re-veg, who knows...

May 15 is the first "safe day" when you can take out clones and wont flowering.

Iranian Autoflowerer crosses probably would re-veg later if you take out April 1 to May 1.

the pure Iranian Autoflowerer maybe good for this test, if it can keep in veg under 24/0 indoors. but in that case its not a true autoflowerer.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
No luck but damn that strain seems dank. I think u might have the only grow report for heibei... Can u find any others?

there was 1 or 2 others that grew it that i spoke to. i bascially bought the strain bc of Sanies good breeding work from all the fourms combined. its all good though i will be chopping it either sunday or monday, and i will let u know how it is.],but i can tell u one thing its sticky as fk right now which is always a good sign to me.. i do know one thing i got another pack of them already bc i love how early the strain is and bud rot wont be a isssue bc august is always hot and dry which is when the plant is in full flower. the buds are hard as rocks right now, like little golf balls. im going tomorrow to give it a dose of flawless finish and will contiune to flush it till

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I wanna try it out!!

there was 1 or 2 others that grew it that i spoke to. i bascially bought the strain bc of Sanies good breeding work from all the fourms combined. its all good though i will be chopping it either sunday or monday, and i will let u know how it is.],but i can tell u one thing its sticky as fk right now which is always a good sign to me.. i do know one thing i got another pack of them already bc i love how early the strain is and bud rot wont be a isssue bc august is always hot and dry which is when the plant is in full flower. the buds are hard as rocks right now, like little golf balls. im going tomorrow to give it a dose of flawless finish and will contiune to flush it till

B

Bobby SixKiller

picture.php

Guerrilla Gold x auto Ak

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Great List, can't go much after 3rd week in Oct due to Nosy Bowhunters in the woods, thanks for the effort put forth.

Thanks but the reality of the strains that I listed are that it actually depends on your latitude. So it can be kind of unclear what finishes early without trying them out or watching others try them out in grow journals or other. Hopefully all breeders will list the latitude along with the finishing dates in the future. I think some do like hybrids from hell seeds.

Anyways, of all the strains I tried the only strains that finished around the end of September were killer kush and mickey kush at 45 latitude. All my other strains were not early at all!! they went well into October.... The papaya and BC sweet tooth were a total bust since they STARTED flowering around mid September......

Not early strains at all at 45 latitude:
BC sweet tooth
Fresh candy
Blue mystic
Papaya
Cheese candy
3d
Qrazy train

Gizmo

UDG forum seems to have some good breeders with early strains, on known breeders my recent list of strains to try outdoor close to 47°N is :

KC33
Leda Uno
Spontanica
Bangi haze
Serious 6
Early Skunk
Early queen
Shark Shock
Master Kaze

I choose the Leda Uno and KC33 feminised because of the price and good report about them. i will be happy to try the Shark Shock too but regular seeds stop me a little.

gorilla ganja

Thanks but the reality of the strains that I listed are that it actually depends on your latitude. So it can be kind of unclear what finishes early without trying them out or watching others try them out in grow journals or other. Hopefully all breeders will list the latitude along with the finishing dates in the future.

Very true I wish all breeders would list their latitude. As well everyone posting here should as well. That's y i have mine under my avatar to make it easy.
There is nothing worst than reading a whole thread. Thinking you have found a fast strain,( Sept. Finish) only to not find latitude listed or find out it is 10 degrees south of where your at and you have to add 4-6 weeks to their finishing times.
Anyways enough of my rant.
Please post your latitudes.

Peace GG