What's new

Looks like colorado may be the first to legalize!

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
According to CNN:

Votes

780,805 (Yes)

706,621 (No)

Votes %

52% (Yes)

48% (No)

Looking good so far!

No returns yet for Wa or Or

gingerale

Veteran
Another site has 57/43 on the exit polls.... to say I'm on the edge of my seat would be an understatement....Romney? Obama? who fuckin cares? Is Colorado gonna legalize this shit or no? God I hope so...

P

Puscifer

Well said ginger! Go Colorado!!! The anticipation is killing me....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

negative37dBA

Veteran
What does it mean for growers though? Some states that legalize will outlaw personal growing then even if for legitimate medical useage. Not good. I do NOT want to go to a store to get my meds.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Shit and i was just starting to like Maine. in a few hours i will most likely be scouting for land in Colorado, Washington or maybe Oregon who knows...

What does it mean for growers though? Some states that legalize will outlaw personal growing then even if for legitimate medical useage. Not good. I do NOT want to go to a store to get my meds.

I agree with you but laws can be changed and we have to start somewhere....I am so proud to live here right now!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
36% of votes are in just went up another hair. Looks like you guys got it.

negative37dBA

Veteran
I agree with you but laws can be changed and we have to start somewhere....I am so proud to live here right now!

Are you gonna be proud to walk into a goverment controlled store and pay $350.00 for a ounce of who knows what quality. You ever seen the weed Health Canada gives their patients?
Not starting somehwere, its going way backwards.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Animated-GIFs-flight-of-the-conchords-3809604-449-328.gif

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
Shit and i was just starting to like Maine. in a few hours i will most likely be scouting for land in Colorado, Washington or maybe Oregon who knows...

Hang in there bro, Maine wont be far behind. It will have to go to a ballot initiative for sure but that wont matter. Seems like the way to get things passed in Maine is put it up a few years in a row until it passes.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran

just remember the first places to legalize will be fed hotbeds. It will be so hard to get it out of state. they will put federal check point at the other border states, and there will be dogs there and at post offices and shit.

D

dark horse

just remember the first places to legalize will be fed hotbeds. It will be so hard to get it out of state. they will put federal check point at the other border states, and there will be dogs there and at post offices and shit.

It's not legal to set up drug checkpoints that far from an international border. The Supreme Court ruled on that already.

Latest posts

Latest posts