What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Threads regarding laundering money

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are to be no more threads discussing tips on laundering money. We do not condone this and we don't need the Feds putting us into their sights because of these threads.......

If you choose to do this we don't want to know about it or have it discussed on these forums.......

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The closest I get to laundering is folding it, unwashed, into my wallet. :D

I have to agree with the risk added to the site.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Last thing we need is the extra "heat"...

Too much of a set up by trolly feds and alike.

Good move JJ

V

vonforne

The only money I get in the laundry is what I forget to take out of my pockets when the wife washes my cloths. That is if she does not get it first. :)

V

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
There are to be no more threads discussing tips on laundering money. We do not condone this and we don't need the Feds putting us into their sights because of these threads.......

If you choose to do this we don't want to know about it or have it discussed on these forums.......

There is no such thing. You are bowing to an imaginary fairy because she has a big stick.

We don't condone this? Please define "THIS"

If you choose to do this? You mean be part of this community and consume, bank, smoke, and grow? Which one are we against?

FUCK the federal government. If there aren't sights on this community already then there never will be.

I'm fine with confining our discussion to certain topics, but please don't tell me there is some fucking pure cannabis fairy that shits gold and free housing.

:joint:

S

Space Ghost

^^^there is no freedom of speech here bro... This is a personal site, someone owns it...

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
^^^there is no freedom of speech here bro... This is a personal site, someone owns it...

Didn't say there was freedom of speech, just wanted to know which was the douche thing to do: Grow? Smoke? Consume? Bank? Discuss?

If you are going to tell the US Federal government that their 1 plant is ILLEGAL to go fuck themselves; how do you decide to bow and lick ball sack on $10,000.01 is bad but $9,999.99 is fucking candy and nuts?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Ok I don't bank! Mattress all the way, remember what those jerks did to us in 1929! Hate them.

I was the culprate here. IMO, the thread turned into a great resource applicable to most growers (due to information provided by people more knowledgable than myself). FWIW, I'd pay taxes tomorrow if the bastards wouldn't use it against me as evidence in federal court...

Alas, I certainly understand the impulse to keep that kind of noise down on a private website.

I don't understand the implied moral outrage of a few posters in this thread, but whatever.

Grow on!

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why is it everytime we ask that something not be done, you have to do this?

Federal Leo's frown highly upon the laundering of money. Even more since 9-11. They have special task forces regarding this. Why would we want to give these entities a reason to target someone on this site, or the site itself?

I'm sorry that you have a problem with this. We have no problem with the growing and smoking of Cannabis, but we chose not to associate ouselves with discussing these types of crimes..... There are just to many Federal agencies with the sole purpose of investigating the laundering of money.....

Is it really that big of a thing to ask?

There is no such thing. You are bowing to an imaginary fairy because she has a big stick.

We don't condone this? Please define "THIS"

If you choose to do this? You mean be part of this community and consume, bank, smoke, and grow? Which one are we against?

FUCK the federal government. If there aren't sights on this community already then there never will be.

I'm fine with confining our discussion to certain topics, but please don't tell me there is some fucking pure cannabis fairy that shits gold and free housing.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Why is it everytime we ask that something not be done, you have to do this?

Federal Leo's frown highly upon the laundering of money. Even more since 9-11. They have special task forces regarding this. Why would we want to give these entities a reason to target someone on this site, or the site itself?

I'm sorry that you have a problem with this. We have no problem with the growing and smoking of Cannabis, but we chose not to associate ouselves with discussing these types of crimes..... There are just to many Federal agencies with the sole purpose of investigating the laundering of money.....

Is it really that big of a thing to ask?

The why is because you come out so DICTATORIAL in tone, like Moses on high.

As for what the feds do. They frown on 1 plant as I say. This community doesn't give two shits about the fed fervor over 1 plant, isn't that true?

These types of crimes? What the fuck, how about saying you think it is a crime or we don't want to talk about an ancelory activity because we choose not to? There is one federal agency I know about that doesn't like us growing ANY cannabis, the DEA. So if we are bowing to USA federal authorities or their power, why would we defy the DEA?

As for me if you didn't steal your wealth then there is NO fucking crime. What you do with your coin is your fucking business, anyone buying into this LAUNDERING bs is just a US ASS CLOWN.

As my previous posts state I have no problem containing the content of my speech, I only question WHY, WHY, WHY?

It is kind of like being an escaped slave that is only allowed to talk about HALF of the underground rail road, the other half can't fuck us can it?

PS. For what it is worth I've made or stained my name as an asshole grower and smoker, listen to me if you will.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think the DEA actually loves for us to grow cannabis....

Just like the FBI and IRS would love anyone for laundering money.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I explained it in my earlier post, but I'll answer the question again. The answer is because we chose not to associate ourselves with allowing a platform for discussing this type of crime.

I think you know the difference between the charges regarding growing Cannabis for personal use and that of the laundering of money. You've been on this site long enough to know that we don't want to be associated with discussions on firearms nor money laundering. As I stated earlier, these can draw unwanted attention to this site and it's members.

Edit... If I sounded authoritative it's because it seems a lot of members don't read the TOU...... I've been busy and haven't paid as much attention to this forum as I should have....

The why is because you come out so DICTATORIAL in tone, like Moses on high.

As for what the feds do. They frown on 1 plant as I say. This community doesn't give two shits about the fed fervor over 1 plant, isn't that true?

These types of crimes? What the fuck, how about saying you think it is a crime or we don't want to talk about an ancelory activity because we choose not to? There is one federal agency I know about that doesn't like us growing ANY cannabis, the DEA. So if we are bowing to USA federal authorities or their power, why would we defy the DEA?

As for me if you didn't steal your wealth then there is NO fucking crime. What you do with your coin is your fucking business, anyone buying into this LAUNDERING bs is just a US ASS CLOWN.

As my previous posts state I have no problem containing the content of my speech, I only question WHY, WHY, WHY?

It is kind of like being an escaped slave that is only allowed to talk about HALF of the underground rail road, the other half can't fuck us can it?

PS. For what it is worth I've made or stained my name as an asshole grower and smoker, listen to me if you will.

Latest posts

Latest posts