What's new

F&%#!@@*&*KIN CATS

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Ever have this problem, I just can't ever catch them in the act so I don't know who to blame. But they do love the wheat grass I grow in the box for them.

Last edited:

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
A kitten of mine did that trick with the TP. He also got into the cupboard and tipped out a whole set of glasses for me as he thought I needed new ones. It's a cat thing. My psyco black kitty waits for me at the grow room door hoping to score some munchies.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Just to set the record straight,those aren't a ladies legs in leggings it is my Standard Poodle. As for the poofter thing, Standard poodles are nothing like the little poodles. Standards are an ancient breed going back several hundred years. The name poodle is from the old german pudle for puddle. Puddle dogs,Poodles are and were the first water retriever, they are an excellent bird dog both water fowl and upland game. My poodle likes nothing better than birding for spruce grouse. My poodle is 28 in at the shoulder and weighs 89.9 at the last vet visit, he is totally protective and always on guard. plus they are the smartest breed of all the dogs. The clip is for protection of the chest and the pom on the ankles are for warm,the hind end shaved is so the dog doesn't have a heavy wet coat when swimming.

Last edited:

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Just to set the record straight,those aren't a ladies legs in leggings it is my Standard Poodle. As for the poofter thing, Standard poodles are nothing like the little poodles. Standards are an ancient breed going back several hundred years. The name poodle is from the old german pudle for puddle. Puddle dogs,Poodles are and were the first water retriever, they are an excellent bird dog both water fowl and upland game. My poodle likes nothing better than birding for spruce grouse. My poodle is 28 in at the shoulder and weighs 89.9 at the last vet visit, he is totally protective and always on guard. plus they are the smartest breed of all the dogs. The clip is for protection of the chest and the pom on the ankles are for warm,the hind end shaved is so the dog doesn't have a heavy wet coat when swimming.
That is a very HANDSOME doggy you got there pearlemae :wave:

designer

Nice pets. I thought your story would be about them using your soil for a litter box. I was going to tell you to plant some grass and catnip. Still nice read though. I love cats and dogs.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
There was a standard poodle round here when I was a kid and visiting, it terrorised adults and kids alike, and must have bitten a dozen people.
dogs are like people, theyre all different and you cant judge them on the looks.
TEd Bundy looked like a nice clean normal all american guy huh

Latest posts

Latest posts