What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn, SOFT420 got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
Another one gone off my friend list.
He was great,had a lot of good conversations with him.
I will miss you Brother.BC

M

Mountain

At least we won't have to hear that Sweet Tooth is the answer for just about everything any more.

D

darkhorse

just got talking to soft aswell, was hoping to talk more with the guy.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
was wonderin i posted sumthin with the word sweettooth and he didnt respond in 2 secs new sumthin happened... lol i hoped he comes back

Twigster

Man this is some shitty news, SOFT420 got me hooked on SWT by the way he talked about it. Never tried but want to so bad by the way he feels about this strain. Hope things can be worked out, he will be missed!!:faint:

Panama Red

Can the original poster add a poll to this thread so I can vote?

Here's my vote--->Don't give a fuck.......

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Yeah I was wondering about this too. I hope he's still releasing the #4 IBL somewhere else.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
He's Good Fellow and a true IC supporter,he must be allowed back after a lil time to cool off, if need be..come on

M

Mountain

It wont be hard to spot him when he comes back....
Ya think? LOL!

was wonderin i posted sumthin with the word sweettooth and he didnt respond in 2 secs new sumthin happened...
That's cause the Sweet Tooth satellite that was launched recently to monitor all things Sweet Tooth on the planet went down.

This thread will probably be locked and/or binned really soon. For the record I got nothing against the guy but his attempt to rewrite history books to say that the universe revolves around Sweet Tooth is something I'm just can't in good conscious agree with!

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ground control to major sweetooth................can you her me major swt...

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spoke with him prior to his banning and he's well aware of what he did. When he gets back if he wants to discuss it with you, he can, in private message..... There's a method to our madness.....

I could have sworn it's a bannable offense to argue another members banning.....

Status
Not open for further replies.