What's new

Can 456w CFL = 300G Dry? Nicoli Finds Out!

Nicoli

Veteran
Hello dudes and ladies.
picture.php

Basic specs:
4.72 Sqft Cab
456w CFL(9 42w 2700K, 3 26w 6500K)

12 plants in 10 2gallon grow bags:
8 Sour Creek x Casey Jones
1 (Purple Bagseed x Sour D IBL) x Casey Jones
1 (Choc Diesel x Lemon Thai) x Casey Jones
1 (Choc Diesel x Lemon Thai) x Sour D IBL
1 Lady G1 x Sour D IBL

Running Pro-Mix HP and Earth Juice

I hadn't planned on starting this thread, but I know there's still a lot of beginners and CFL growers out there who are looking for a way to grow some good bud with CFLs and perhaps they need some ideas, so I decided fuck it,.. post I shall. I am gearing up for another run in my "micro" CFL cab. I am hoping to hit 300G dry this time in my CFL cab, i've dropped the wattage from 504w(links to that grow in my sig) to 456w, and increased the grow bag size to 2 gallons.

I guess i'll kick it off with the Day 0 shot. :)

Day 0

I am going to do some organized photos so this is just the kickoff photo. I will do weekly updates.

Until next week... how about a little puff?

Cheers n puffs. :tiphat:

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
I'm interested to find out as well Nicoli, so I'm subscribed....what strain have you got there?

Nicoli

Veteran
Warped1, I will be running the following strains:

8 Sour Creek x Casey Jones
1 (Purple Bagseed x Sour D IBL) x Casey Jones
1 (Choc Diesel x Lemon Thai) x Casey Jones
1 (Choc Diesel x Lemon Thai) x Sour D IBL
1 Lady G1 x Sour D IBL

I have also started some new stuff for the run after this, which includes:
Katsu Bubba Kush x SD IBL
PKAK07(a) x SD IBL
PKAK07 x Afghan
Mob Boss F2
(SD IBL x OG Kush BX1) x Afghan
Casey Jones F2

Plenty of goods for now!

Thanks for stopping by Trichy <3

Kushy! Hey man! I hope so! I think so too!

Nicoli

Veteran
Well I hit 243G Dry perpetually with 504w in smaller grow bags. If that accounts for anything.(doesnt really :) ) But.. I think 300 is do-able.

C

CFL_Grow

Nice i'm definately interested in your grow. I am close to 300w with a little less space and only two plants. Been thinking about switching to two liter containers and tripling how many plants i can grow next round, seems like the way to go.

Scribed

J

jasondanzig

looks like a clean set up, iv seen a few guru's on here that pull some crazy yields of cfl's, but they do perpetual style. your looking for about an ounce a plant, what plans do you have for these, ie, topping, lst and so on... good luck and happy July 27 everyone!!!

Nicoli

Veteran
Thanks all.

Hey Jason, if you see my previous grow in my signature you can get an idea of what i've done in this cab in the past perpetually. Depending on what strain it is, dictated what type of training they received. I topped the 2 largest Sour Creek x Casey Jones, the remaining 6 SCCJs will grow single cola style. The rest have been topped early in their life to promote branching so I could get a nice bush before flipping. Everything but the Sour Creek x Casey Jones is tied down with string, branch manipulation or LST, whatever you want to call it. For the next 4 weeks or so I will be tying lots of branches back to the main stalks.

Cheers

G

Guest 88950

i cant wait to see your results. now on to check out your other micro grow.

im contemplating ditching my 400 watt hps for pl-l bulbs to reduce heat and maximize space.

Nicoli

Veteran
Just a peak..

Just a peak..

:wave: The ladies are stretching nicely.. it's only day 5, just bored and they have grown quite a bit.. so.. here's a little peak.

Here's a few nugs im puffin on from the previous run..

Not a whole lot to see just yet.. but i'll keep some small updates coming until they really start taking off.

Cheers n Puffs :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts