What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Easy Ryder ~ Day 25 - Leaf spotting

Synethste

Day 25 for these girls, and I'm seeing some sort of issues in the leaves...

Hydroponic - DWC - Pleanty of O2 to the roots
Mix of Tap, and Distilled water
Temp - 77-83
Humidity - 30 - 35%
pH - 6.0 - 6.3
Using FloraNova Grow / just started feeding Bloom
160 watts CFL

Heres the spotting: Pictures taken 5 days after last feeding of Grow

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

Also I've noticed some browning on the tips of just one node, on one plant, I figured it was mild nutrient burn

IMAG0045.jpg

cpt.caveman

Flora Nova Runs Hot....

Flora Nova Runs Hot....

Yo Ho Ho Maty!!

I have used Flora Nova and seem to recall that it ran pretty hot; it is not a "soft" nute. I think it can cause nute lock. Maybe that is what you have...Just first guess here.
Cpt.Caaaaaavvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeemmmmmaaaaannnn!!!!!!!!

bloodlock

Hi there!

had some similar spots on one of my easyryders, it has progressed and I havent been able to fix her up. Could be a cal-mag def, you should try to get your PH below 6, 5,8 is perfect.

mrk8814

Start by finding out what the Ec is of your mixture, Ill guarantee that those plants need nitrogen and phosphorus. Let me know if Im right.

M

michaeljordan

From my understanding, ph in hydro should be around 5.8. I think it's a little high, but what I see in your pics is a little burn. Nothing to worry about. Good luck!