What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

powder mildew on a couple outdoor plants?

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Hi all. I have a couple SFVOG outdoor plants that have a bit of PM on them, I cut out all the visible rot and tossed it.

I can't cut them down yet, they have another week and my dry room is full already.

Is there anyway to make concentrates with them?

In previous years I've done the peroxide water bath, but it takes way to long and i don't have a big reservoir where i can put multiple branches in at one time.

I have a 50 gallon drum i use for my reservoir outside but that would only work for a few of the bigger branches at a time.

Can you make BHO with visible powder mildew present? Its mostly on the sugar leaves, it hasn't yet hit the buds yet but the shit is everywhere.

Please help me out, and Thank You all

Latest posts

Latest posts