What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any news on new karma seed releases 2018

nickman

Veteran
Its a strain from Dank Genetics dosidos x sour dubb.

Hey Karma, will that strain I tested a while back(JoshD OG x Karmas SourD) ever be sold to the public .?. Just wondering. I’d love to have another go at those genetics...!!!...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey Karma, will that strain I tested a while back(JoshD OG x Karmas SourD) ever be sold to the public .?. Just wondering. I’d love to have another go at those genetics...!!!...

Yes if all goes good be harvested end december. So drop january.

Few new hybrids with the reversed SD aswell.

mrfreshy

Just want to Thank you for all the hard work put in this year! Cant wait to see what 2019 has coming. Hopefully some haze making a return? Or an A5 x headbanger? One can dream...

Just sent some crumbled lime for a full moon swim.

Happy holidays

Darpa

KG sour d BX2 has just started test phase. Hope to release january, if results are good.

Hi Karma, I would love to get my hand on your Karma Sour D BX2... any idea when these seeds will be available to the public? Are you planning to supply Attitude SB first? Also, True North seeds bank website is stating that they are waiting for a drop of your product for quite some time now (Coming soon… for some month now) Is it just a marketing thing or you are planning to supply them in a near future?

Best regards

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Karma, I would love to get my hand on your Karma Sour D BX2... any idea when these seeds will be available to the public? Are you planning to supply Attitude SB first? Also, True North seeds bank website is stating that they are waiting for a drop of your product for quite some time now (Coming soon… for some month now) Is it just a marketing thing or you are planning to supply them in a near future?

Best regards

First drop has been stuck in transit to distributor for more then 3 weeks, i think they may be gone. So cant say when it wil drop. Yes attitude should get some when drops.

Dont know true north seedbank, i dont do any sales. All go.s threw distributor.

Latest posts

Latest posts