What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any news on new karma seed releases 2018

Bobbertqp

Just started most just popped ore still need to pop. Most are on IG but i think few post in forums aswell.

Loved the skullcap and crumbled lime so much that I went and bought biker kush . also growing sour power of and josh dog og. Great genetics

Bobbertqp

What was the crumbled lime like smoke wise? Flavor, aroma, etc...

The crumbled lime was potent. Good strong hard hitting high. Flavour and aroma was citrus. Smell was like someone squeezing a lime. Never smelt a lime plant before. I made f2s and have about 15 seedlings outdoors along with f2 skullcaps.

karma is there any news on bringing that headbanger down to 55 -60 days with that classic fuel roadkill aroma so it can go commercial....

headbanger in new york is being called soap, tide straight laundry detergent

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
karma is there any news on bringing that headbanger down to 55 -60 days with that classic fuel roadkill aroma so it can go commercial....

headbanger in new york is being called soap, tide straight laundry detergent

No i will not change the parents on headbanger.
Same since 2010

Will do similar og x sd hybrids tho.

Ps there is few 65 to 70 day pheno
S in there.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Are you planning on putting out the double sour in the future?

Official release no. It has to high intersex percentage for public release. And will have to many people complain about that, not worth it.

Yes still some sick plants that came out that combo, maybe a double sour hybrid is posibel.

I have been stalking the karma selection on attitude for about two weeks now and I had quite the shock when I noticed the new strains over the weekend. I’ve never even popped any regular beans but after reading so much about karma genetics I don’t think I have any other choice. I can’t really do two strains at the same time, especially regs, but I am putting an order in for some double funk and di frutti as soon as I finish this post. If anyone has any info or experiences with these it would be greatly appreciated.

Props to Karma for the beans. If your breeding is even half as good as I hear I imagine I’m in for a right treat.

Anyone have any opinions on what they would pop first??

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
No i will not change the parents on headbanger.
Same since 2010

Will do similar og x sd hybrids tho.

Ps there is few 65 to 70 day pheno
S in there.

This is great. Don't ever sacrifice quality for yield. Not knocking yield but let everyone the is racing for an under 8 week strain to grow commercial keep looking.

Often I talk to growers about trading cuts and more than hald of them do not care about what it is aa long as it is heavy and done in 2 months.

Thats not how to look for the best smoke.