What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Regarding Karma’s official clone releases to the cali med scene

medman225

Hey Karma, Huge longtime fan, and the success of Karma Genetics couldn’t have happened to a better guy. We’ve talked over multiple forums, you might recall, years ago, i was the guy who suggested the amnesia og name when it was still just where’s my bike(a great name, but didn’t quite fully explain the awesome genetics behind that amazing strain, imho).

As for the topic at hand, I’d like you to know that I did quite a lot of homework/research, emailed more than a few people regarding orders, have waited over a month, and have heard nothing. I am very interested in getting some verified Karma cuts in california. I know there was some online talk about this in 2016, but since i haven’t heard much. I’m referring to the Karma squad shop and or the Karma nursery.
I would sincerely like to run some of your verified clones as i only have so much room to do seed selections and already have plenty of packs from you to go through, yet I’m sure many of us would be interested in these cuts, if we could be pointed in the right direction. Karma, could you help me out with that? I’d be happy to document any and all right here for other members to see. I have always loved how dedicated you are, specifically in making sure there is info out there on each strain. i don’t think i’ve seen many breeders who go to the lengths you do to document all that you have, including your in house testing, so i would hazard to guess that you would also appreciate having the information on your US med/legal scene cuts.
thank you for your time bro, keep rockin it!

medman225

.... i gotta be honest i’m surprised this sat up here for over a month and plenty of views but not one response.... i thought this was the point of this group putting out the clones here in cali... and i mean if they aren’t able to legally sell anymore in cali, it might be nice to know that info too.
sucks how the forums are these days.
can’t help but get the feeling my business isn’t wanted... but honestly that’s fine. sorry for wasting the space with my pointless thread.

Easy7

Veteran
It's illegal. The feds could change treason laws if they wanted. Felony means treason but the treason code is more about talking about things. A bit more also.

Not out of the woods yet!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I dont sell clones,

2 year ago there was a friend that did that in LA i gave cuts, he quited more than a year ago.

Some of those cuts are still sold by greendragon LA.

No karma genetics is a seedcompany