What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My lonely josh d

maimunji

Thanx for the update...

So you said you put the two clones straight into 12/12 with no veg time.?. How tall were they when they first went in ... just curious.

Really small around 15 sm. tall in solo cups transplant to 2 ltr. Pots and straight in to 12/12.
Josh d and goji og nugs.
picture.php

Josh d
picture.php

maimunji

Thanx for the update...

So you said you put the two clones straight into 12/12 with no veg time.?. How tall were they when they first went in ... just curious.

Here is goji og to compare when i put them to flower goji was bigger than josh. Josh on the left of goji.
Josh strech a lot more
picture.php

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i too have a lonely josh d in my tent next to various chem;s- compared to the other plants, the josh d is kicking some ass- at least looking at the production of tricomes... we'll see how it smokes in about 2 weeks..

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i cut all the top buds off 5days ago, but left the medium to bottom buds on for a few more days- here is another lousy pic of one of the buds still growing - i'm growing in a 4x3.5ft tent under 2x315 cmh's..... but i had '3' vipar 300w led's, which i found sucked big time, so i gave em to my buddy- he used them a few months, and gave em back saying... they suck... so i hung em at various points in the tent adding a bit more light.... and when i say a 'bit' a mean a tiny bit...

maimunji

Here is how clones doing.
There is few difference compare to my first run.
First run was seed plant in 4 ltr. pots trained and flowered when reach maturity. Clones is in 2 ltr. Pots straight to 12/12. First run i use pk boosters and i think plant really need them. Clones grow untrained only with base nutes. First run environment was perfect but now temp hit 33 C° humidity hit 75%. I already can see how buds start to foxtail a little.
Anyway clones looks super except little calcium def.
EC 1.0 including 0.3 tap water. Ph 5.8-6.0.
Blumats.
picture.php

Nug structures.
picture.php

picture.php

Clones.
picture.php

Here is strech compare to my other plants all in bloom from 12/12. Josh d is double in size.
picture.php