What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HeadStash Baby!

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
2x Headstash between 2 & 4 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
Headstash#4 is around 1-2 Weeks younger in Flower, has the cherry smell and goes more with resin then her big sister... defo will hold the #4, unsure yet with the #1

OakyJoe

Veteran
Very nice looking man... those bulbous calyx’s...!!!...

So you keeping the number one too.?.

Thanks!!!

I think i will go with #1 & #4 yes... at least for one more run to see em perform in the same time :)

regards

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
had three phenos; c, b, and a of headstash. both c and had not what I would call herm issues but would toss a nanner or two from the lower single bract under each stem. c what the overall winner of the group, super frosty and a heavy sweet cherry syrup smell to her. c was held to get her better dialed in :tiphat:

picture.php

headstash c

picture.php

headstash b

picture.php

picture.php

headstash a

OakyJoe

Veteran
So after selecting keepers from 12er reg packs i run those multiple times again...

#1 goes with Foxtails every run after half of flower
#4 goes more galfsize buds

anyone else found an always foxtailing pheno?

Latest posts

Latest posts