What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

electric Bud Trimmer <300USD review thread

Hoypare.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 15

biobizz

You can't compare a spin pro to a t4. That's like trying to compare a bugatti veyrons (1.5 million dollar car) to a Yugo (8k).
hahaha

if u wanna go cheap arround 200 get the bonsai hero i mentioned on first page. it works perfect and u are 3-5 faster than with hand scissors. but it strongly depends on the type of plant. u will only enjoy it with compact indica plants with hard big colas. u cut the plants first, collect some and then trim it in one minute each. no shit. its really quick after a little training time..safe so much time. i love it. i take the blades appart after useing and clean it with alcohol.

if u got long sativa like plants with lots of smaller nuggets than this bonsai hero is not for u.

the chinese Trim pro knock-offs are garbage unless u wanna improve it. diy style. but than again.. u can use a damn ventilator with blades and airvent as sucker too.

the spin pro (salad bowl) and the trim pro is shit in my oppinion both messy and not worth the high price. i would buy it maybe used for 70% less..

i saw a dutch company on an expo..selling solid trimmers for arround 5000. www.dutchtrimming.com/en
the hobby version processing 10kg wet material in one hour..hobby ..lol..i love these dutch guys..

but i never seen the results.looks like all the professioanl 10k units from u.s.