What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I said it many times few years back, i will never make that claim, that its exactly like what you had early 2000's.

Sowahh has less variation then the bx2.

Ny combines JJ's work wich is a bx4 to the AJ cut i believe, the mom used had more diesel too it then my line, my line is more gassy then diesel overall.

I persenoly think they all great seeds, and drop grest plants, but replacing a exact old cut is not somthing i will ever claim.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I said it many times few years back, i will never make that claim, that its exactly like what you had early 2000's.

Sowahh has less variation then the bx2.

Ny combines JJ's work wich is a bx4 to the AJ cut i believe, the mom used had more diesel too it then my line, my line is more gassy then diesel overall.

I persenoly think they all great seeds, and drop grest plants, but replacing an exact old cut is not somthing i will ever claim.
Karma G’s seeds are some of the most stable and reliable genetics coming from any breeder pretty much anything you buy from him you’re going to find high quality plants…

awwc

karma is one of the very few.... n i mean ..'very few' ... breeders....
True but pollen chuckers aside, it's also abt taking some risk I feel like, ''challenges for a breeder'' is it luck? It is but to a certain extent, if you want to throw away 80% of the seeds you made in order to only pump out 100% reliable genetics, that's an elite move IMHO.

How do I put it, there is known stable work and we can keep recycling that over and over again and just work lines and that's totally valid and a good way to do things, but I feel like we should not look down on people that try, from talking to old heads, in the 70's, 80's and 90's, the general seedstock and gene pool was simply put more solid, you could buy seeds from just about anywhere and they would not be mutant herm hlv trash city, the people had it ''easier''.

Nowadays a beginner breeder I feel like, between testing for hlv, keeping a clean library, TC, pressure from the market to release new stuff all the time and more, the beginner breeder definitely has it harder in today's world I feel like. This is largely due to people not having respect and not fucking asking the breeder questions I feel like, breeders in turn don't respond because so many people just want to make a quick buck, espcially in the US and Canada.

Old heads tell me all the time, back in the day in the 80's if you bred cannabis plants you were part of a very particular very specific type of group of people with a certain personality, that has all gone to shit basically from what I know/see today.

The only solution is to basically breed in groups but money wise, people will always fight over money, back in the day I think you could see it as a huge network that was connected, everybody kept bad people out. Of course it was illegal and this made it hard for people without the ultimate and true passion to do things because it wasn't worth it for 99% of people.

Without making this too long, I think the only way we're going to get a new ''wave'' which IMHO after Zkittlez/Gelato (However you may feel about those strains.) that's been gone for almost 10 years now, it's getting harder and harder on a technical level yes, but the main issue I think is that people don't work together anymore and if they do it's usaully some kind of frenemy situation.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma is my fav breeder. We in the USA would love to buy Karmas seeds, but I've been unable because either they don't ship to the USA and don't take cash apps or CC. I don't send cash in the post. 1 seed bank offered to ship using a wire transfer as payment but I assume the risk. There has to be a better way to get Karmas seeds in the USA. Attitude has a USA site but it's listed Karmas gear as coming for over a year now.

awwc

Karma G’s seeds are some of the most stable and reliable genetics coming from any breeder pretty much anything you buy from him you’re going to find high quality plants…
This makes me wonder, do you consider pure Zkittlez a high quality plant. Some would say it's not when you look at things like vigor etc. (which technically would go ''above'' terps etc. if you look at it from the plants perspective and the plants ability to survive.) but we're not so far in, it's pointless to go back.

In other fields plants like Zkittlez would have never made it, I do love it that we have the financial room in the cannabis world to make these plants a staple, something that in all other agricultural fields is not possible, even if you breed and you put an official name on it and the end product exhibits anything but max. 2-3 general phenotypes in the field, farmers will get extremely mad and will most likely not buy seeds from you again. You would literally bankrupt farmers if you would provide seeds with a huge population in the genepool of said seeds. Even cannabis '''BX1/BX2/BXX'' is basically just a joke to '''''''real breeders'''''' etc, S1 is not S1 technically if a human made it, there are very few breeders that do this like @JAWS told me as well just a few moments ago and I agree.

However

I think this is what makes our space unique and amazing, that we can ask somebody to test the seeds for us and they don't get mad if it's not a succes, they will sort of expect it, anything else is a bonus. Same for jargon, so fckn what if we call it a strain instead of a cultivar. It's just how history played out, we all know what we mean (at least I hope we do) and I think that makes it so that potential moneyhog outsiders and bullshitters like people with a phd in plants (which we DO need these people, just they will most likely never care nor understand what it takes at least at this point in time with legal challenges, even in legal countries) because they simply will not understand why some people grow this weird weak plant called zkittlez for example. If it was these people these plants would have never existed, to them weed is weed anyways.

awwc

Karma is my fav breeder. We in the USA would love to buy Karmas seeds, but I've been unable because either they don't ship to the USA and don't take cash apps or CC. I don't send cash in the post. 1 seed bank offered to ship using a wire transfer as payment but I assume the risk. There has to be a better way to get Karmas seeds in the USA. Attitude has a USA site but it's listed Karmas gear as coming for over a year now.
You have A TON of good breeders in the US that are on par with Mr. Karmagenetics that are very hard to get here, but if it's your favorite, it's your favorite. You might want to just make friends with somebody who lives in the Netherlands/UK/Spain and have them send you some beans, this is the way we should connect, as a brotherhood, but it's not like this anymore. It saddens me that somebody like you has to reach out in a way like this, this exactly describes what I just wrote!

Coincidences don't exist!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have A TON of good breeders in the US that are on par with Mr. Karmagenetics that are very hard to get here, but if it's your favorite, it's your favorite. You might want to just make friends with somebody who lives in the Netherlands/UK/Spain and have them send you some beans, this is the way we should connect, as a brotherhood, but it's not like this anymore. It saddens me that somebody like you has to reach out in a way like this, this exactly describes what I just wrote!

Coincidences don't exist!

That could be true but I'm not interested in any other seeds but Karams. I've been around for decades lol. I've asked many, none want to let their Sowahh or bx2 seeds go. They could get lost just the same as if I ordered them from Spain. Not a viable option.

awwc

That could be true but I'm not interested in any other seeds but Karams. I've been around for decades lol. I've asked many, none want to let their Sowahh or bx2 seeds go. They could get lost just the same as if I ordered them from Spain. Not a viable option.
What can I say, if you want something bad enough you'll eventually get it, sour d bx2 seeds are not the rarest thing in the world... Unless you're working with a total beginner that left the package in the same room they were smoking, openly and then proceeds to post it and even then it'll probably make it.

If you don't want to spend the extra cpl hours to get the beans you want it's on you imho, I have spent weeks trying to get some rare beans from the US, it's all dedication. I can assure you though there are many good (underground) breeders in the US.

But we are humans, and like us humans do, the grass is AWLAYS greener on the other side haha! Here people would trade you 10 packs of karma for a rare jbeezy pack lol...

awwc

This is also exactly what I mean by brotherhood. We're working with plants, we can take clones, even if you don't do a hunt you could still ask a kind soul to send you some snips/pollen, of course if you only want to take take nobody likes that, also money unless it's a big number, ppl are not interested. Maybe trade some cool stuff for it? I'm sure you can find ppl...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is also exactly what I mean by brotherhood. We're working with plants, we can take clones, even if you don't do a hunt you could still ask a kind soul to send you some snips/pollen, of course if you only want to take take nobody likes that, also money unless it's a big number, ppl are not interested. Maybe trade some cool stuff for it? I'm sure you can find ppl...

What can I say, if you want something bad enough you'll eventually get it, sour d bx2 seeds are not the rarest thing in the world... Unless you're working with a total beginner that left the package in the same room they were smoking, openly and then proceeds to post it and even then it'll probably make it.

If you don't want to spend the extra cpl hours to get the beans you want it's on you imho, I have spent weeks trying to get some rare beans from the US, it's all dedication. I can assure you though there are many good (underground) breeders in the US.

But we are humans, and like us humans do, the grass is AWLAYS greener on the other side haha! Here people would trade you 10 packs of karma for a rare jbeezy pack lol...

I don't need anything bad enough to compromise my ethics. I've made my own since I was a pup.. I'll continue doing that. Getting the seeds I want to run will always be my goal. Maybe once Cannbis is fully decriminalized worldwide you can find more people to be brotherly lol. I digress as this isn't the right thread for this.

awwc

I don't need anything bad enough to compromise my ethics. I've made my own since I was a pup.. I'll continue doing that. Getting the seeds I want to run will always be my goal. Maybe once Cannbis is fully decriminalized worldwide you can find more people to be brotherly lol. I digress as this isn't the right thread for this.
True let's keep it on-topic for sure however, if you mean by this that something being illegal and punishable (not decriminalized) is going against your ethics, I seriosuly question the integrity of that thinking, because probably all of karmas crosses or most have been made under illegal conditions, or any breeder for that matter...

I think if you have a good friend overseas, it's not a problem/shame/bad ethics to ask them to send you some beans! But to each his/her own! (This is what I got from your post, if it's not correct, please DM me!)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True let's keep it on-topic for sure however, if you mean by this that something being illegal and punishable (not decriminalized) is going against your ethics, I seriosuly question the integrity of that thinking, because probably all of karmas crosses or most have been made under illegal conditions, or any breeder for that matter...

I think if you have a good friend overseas, it's not a problem/shame/bad ethics to ask them to send you some beans! But to each his/her own! (This is what I got from your post, if it's not correct, please DM me!)

This thread is for Discussing Karmas strains. Not whether someone is gonna be friendly and share seeds/clones with someone they don't know. Hell send me 3 packs of Sowahh and I will PayPal you when they arrive lol..

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Dont tell others what to do. "Just do it"

Do the way you want it by yourself, you can do it all, you dont need anyone else, everybody can.

When you feel others do it wrong, dont tell them just do it right yourself, we all free to do as we please, thats whats great about it all.

"lead by example"

"Proof is in the pudding"

"Selection is key"

"Less talk, more walk"

Here is some of this years cropped seeds.

These are private stock for selection and some made as Co Op on request by breeder friends. Not for release.
20230409_193726.jpg

These are mostly for LTD releases later this year.
And some restock work.

20230409_193822.jpg
20230409_193857.jpg
20230409_194012.jpg
20230409_194040.jpg

There is still a great comunity, but people got more carefull who to let in too there circle, as there is a lot of toxic vibes, hating and people that talk but dont pit anything in. It takes time and work to be accepted in to most inner circles, you have to put somthing on the table and have a good vibe. Most dont need anything from others they just do as they please and create what intrest them, what they like, we dont owe to others to breed as they please. They can do that themself. And then they will find there inner circle of a comunity.

Simple.

Much love to all. Small big old and young.

Peace KG

Last edited:

welldone

Dont tell others what to do. "Just do it"

Do the way you want it by yourself, yoi can do it all, you dont need anyone else, everybody can.

When you feel others do it wrong, dont tell them just do it right yourself, we all free to do as we please, thats whats great about it all.

"lead by example"

"Proof is in the pudding"

"Selection is key"

"Less talk, more walk"

Here is some of this years cropped seeds.

These are private stock for selection and some made as Co Op on request by breeder friends. Not for release.
View attachment 18829142

These are mostly for LTD releases later this year.
And some restock work.

View attachment 18829143 View attachment 18829144 View attachment 18829145 View attachment 18829146
plenty fire for sure:woohoo: