What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazar & Lebanese

sondeos

Esskie Hi, sorry for my bad English, I still long because I also buy seeds in RSC happened to me the same with Shinbergan only left two:dunno:, Gus sent me Mazar I Sharif, and only 3 seeds have left the which one has a face:dunno:. So that Parvati and also sent me these if they go well,:biggrin: I am also 24 seeds from Lebanon, probably sisters of yours, soon I'll start a thread with them. a greeting.:smokeit:

Esskie

Hi sondeos :wave:
Yes the Shiberghan had very poor germination.......Gus does not have Shiberghan anymore sadly as it was a strain I would've liked to try myself but the germ rate was really bad I think?

Also the Mazar are slow to germinate but they will germinate my brother, do you still have Mazar germinating?

give them time man, they will grow :drum:

Gus is a very generous guy!, I know he has been great to us with everything including his advice which is always appreciated......if only there were more people like him bringing seeds like these to us :respect:

Both the Lebanese & Parvati are no problem to germinate

we are growing Parvati, Garhwali and Malana Cream also, there is a link to the thread in my sig..........the 1st female Parvati has shown herself so I'm happy about that :whee:

From 8 Lebanese we have found only a couple of males, 1 of 3 Mazar was male so that's only around 3-4 males out of 11 seeds :thinking:

sondeos

Thank you for all that information. I have 7 parvati to know the sex the 3 Tahora mazar and I have also put three Lebanese, to within about 45 days I can not use the flowering cabinet because he is busy with the Nigerian. The only thing I have to genetics shinbergan is a male with which the Nigerian today I pollinated, seeds will nigerian x Shibergan. esskie greetings:smokeit:

Esskie

Thank you for all that information. I have 7 parvati to know the sex the 3 Tahora mazar and I have also put three Lebanese, to within about 45 days I can not use the flowering cabinet because he is busy with the Nigerian. The only thing I have to genetics shinbergan is a male with which the Nigerian today I pollinated, seeds will nigerian x Shibergan. esskie greetings:smokeit:

Hola sondeos mi amigo :wave:,
Miro a Nigeriano hilo, pero no hablan Espanol pero el Inglés es muy bueno......tu Inglés es muy bueno :redface:

Both your Nigerian & Shiberghan look really good :respect:

the Nigerian X Shiberghan F1s(?) should make a nice hybrid huh?, how many weeks does the Nigerian normally take to finish man?..........maybe you can make a shorter bloom time by pollinating it with the Shiberghan?

let me know how they turn out if you remember please?

Hi kerlito, we use Firefox here too but I have tried with IE-7 and Google Chrome with no problems seeing the pics :confused:

Anyway, the first pair of Lebanese are now at approx 6wks & covered in resin!
While one is a bit disappointing in the way it's turned out the other is looking really nice.......resin abound and a kinda nice purple hue to the buds
wouldn't like to hazard a guess at yield but they were put into 12s small so it won't be much.......the way they are staggered will see a pair ready every couple of weeks though so close enough to do side by side smoke tests

Mazar #2 is at approx 7wks atm, the purple calyxes are still there but harder to see now due to the resin covering the colas.......Mazar #3 is a few weeks behind but is looking like she is off to a good start

#2 has a very fruity smell which I'm hoping will develop further into a Strawberry pheno? that HeryRhom found..........ironically, the 1st of 4 RSC Mazar F2s (made by HeryRhom), has shown to be a female so things are looking good tbh :whistling:

Again, soz about the lack of pics :artist:, it sux but patience is a virtue and this is a boring thread without em :biggrin:
Pics of the Parvati, Malana & Garhwali is no problem as they are in pots of all-mix so I can move them to take pics but with the Mazar & Leb being in hydro they can't be moved without ripping the root system which I don't want to do

We're both very happy with the Mazar and a couple of the Lebanese in hydro despite having received good advice regarding growing them in a soil-mix
This advice was not disregarded though.....oh no.....it was noted and shall be remembered as clones from those plants that did not do well in hydro this time round will be grown in a soil-mix as soon as space becomes available

Having said that, it's the sativa that are taking up the space so the Leb & Mazar will probably be outdoors by then

SuperConductor

Veteran
Those Lebs look amazing man i'm definitely getting some of those. Can't wait for the next pics, maybe wipe the resin off your lens tho :D

sondeos

Hola sondeos mi amigo :wave:,
Miro a Nigeriano hilo, pero no hablan Espanol pero el Inglés es muy bueno......tu Inglés es muy bueno :redface:

Both your Nigerian & Shiberghan look really good :respect:

the Nigerian X Shiberghan F1s(?) should make a nice hybrid huh?, how many weeks does the Nigerian normally take to finish man?..........maybe you can make a shorter bloom time by pollinating it with the Shiberghan?

let me know how they turn out if you remember please?
Esskie hello. The nigerian have been pollinated with shinbergan and also with a male nigerian. is controlled pollination and identified the branches. African mix x Afghan is to shorten the flowering time and see if there's any aroma. the male Afghan smells very fruity and has a light purple tones, I'm looking for those features in the next generation. I am happy with this intersection, on went well because the pistils of flowers have been brown, has impregnated. It will show you some pictures of my parvati, are very beautiful. luck with your garden. greetings friend.

P

ptg

Sondeos I'm sure crossing your Sheberghan boy with Esskie's purple MIS should give a good result...:clover:

BTW Esskie your pics are shitty(where is your new camera? lol) but your plants looks very happy:respect: