What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing Inside the Box

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Good to see you my friend, and very nice that you still have that A99, she is fantastic, never gonna let go of her, been growing years in my garden and will grow for a long time...still have some of the original JLP seeds in stash...everything looks wonderful man!!!!

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Just checking in bro,.....gotta go back from the start to catch up. I sure hope you are doing okay! Much love MGJ!

desi!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
I'm Back...

I'm Back...

Hiya Core
Thanks my friend - they did the trick!

Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Thanks for the good wishes buddy! I'm back in the saddle! The beans were F2s from by friend Anima - whose AK did you start with buddy?

Hiya basscadet :wave:
Welcome - glad to have ya! The C99 - lots of supports - she can be leggy - don't overfert, and let her grow a week longer after you think she's ready. I'll have to pop on over and take a look at your girls...

Hiya Kal-El :wave:
Thanks buddy - good to be back fer sure.

Hiya T :wave:
Thanks my friend - yeah, she looks really tasty at harvest too - pics comin up!

packn - U angeldusted pothead U :wave:
Great to cya dude! Thanks for the good wishes, and glad you're gonna be around! Scarface ? He said hello to my leetle friend :laughing:

Hiya 808kahumai :wave:
Mahalo hoaloha :friends:

Hiya Farmer John :wave:
Great to cya my friend! Alas, that was the last grow for my am99 mother - she was very old and creaky - but I had a big surprise this weekend - looking through my jars I found a few original AM99 seeds left - I'll try to grow her out again later in the year. Thanks for the props, the next crop up should be a fun show too!

Hiya Desi :wave:
Thanks for visiting - always welcome mate! Doing better - thanks!

And on with the show - first up harvest shots - then whats now in the cabinet...

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Here are the harvest shots - all chopped day 60.

C99

Amnesia99

Both plants were old mothers - the brief nute problem delayed them a couple weeks.

AK47 F2 Cherry Pheno

This one was a pleasure to grow - smells wonderful and looks frosty.:yes:

C99 and AK47 are getting a reveg - the lower growth on the AM99 was very weak so I decided to let her go.

What's in the cabinet now?

First off a Blue Shiva F2 courtesy of Dezertomb day 1

She must be a blueberry pheno - showing the blueberry tip curve - and also brought in the thrips!!! First time growing out a blueberry - don't know how those devils got in - but since it spread to half the plants, I sprayed them all the day before I put them in the cabinet with the nearly finished SSH. I threw caution to the wind and used Sevin and Floramite combined after removing the worst of the infected leaves.:dueling:

AK47 F2 Day 1

The second of Anima's AK47 work - This one's been waiting for her spot - planning to tip her in a week or so and take some cuts. She looks a little different than the plant just harvested - looking forward to her struttin her stuff.

Bogglegum day 1

This is the mother I unwisely abused - brought her back with trichoderma and kelp spray - she looks pretty good now, hoping for a quick 40-50 day turn around of some kind bog buds.

DAxCH day 1

This was another gift from Dezertomb, Divine Apollo x C99 x Amnesia Haze... Looking forward to this one - all sat all the time :yummy:

Minikush day 1

These were testers gifted to me by hillbillieonpcp some time ago. Looks a beauty :canabis:

Mongrul day 17

This is the mongrul reveg that survived from last fall, I let her get a bit hungry, but she's greening up now... Hat tip to Core!

SSH day 65

About 3 weeks to go - she's fattening up nicely even if a bit low on N still :yoinks: She smells like a nasty kitty:laughing:

That's all for now folks, cya soon!!! :wave:

Pimpslapped

Pardon me while I sneak in and bogart the vape cannon for a bit. Lovely girls MGJ! And very glad to hear you're doing better.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice gals bro, chop time is always exciting time here :rasta:
out with the old in with the new
keep it green my friend
:smoweed:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh still on fire i see....seem you got a few new ones occupieing your garden they look very intresting...as does the SSH....got them lying around but it will be for next time...
and i'm a but suprised you still got hte Mongrul...but i'm happy she's getting a other run :D
hope all is well with ya :smile:

Sleepy

Veteran
all sat, all the time...

i love that channel!!

hehehe

hope you are well, sir.

Happy Holidaze.

V

vod

the SSH looks the best!
but nasty kitty is not my fave smell... grapefruit and cindy for me please :D

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they all look great bro,the ak looks real solid.ssh looks tasty mmmm...
what got on the DA X CH?just curious...
peace-T-

Heya mr GreenJeans
Been awhile since I checked back inhere :eek::
Everything looks gooood, especially that AK, she grabbed my attention fer shure :D
Goin' back to :lurk: now
BBL Low

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Saaaaawwwweeeet...Looks like you're the new King of the Kola...so many donkey dicks on your post..this thread is almost obscene..

"Didn't even have to trim my AK..I gotta say..It was a good day"

Right on brutha from anotha mutha.. :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya hanfiking :wave:
Thanks for the props buddy! I'm happy they're ready to smoke!

Hiya Pimpslapped :wave:
Bogart the vapor cannon as long as you like! Thanks for the good wishes and props my friend!

Hiya Brother Bear :wave:
Yeah buddy! I was dancin a frosty jig! :laughing: Thanks for visiting my friend!

Hiya Core :wave:
Still on fire - hmmm, so that's why I'm smellin smokey :laughing: Thanks bro! Yeah, found some surprises in the ole seed jar :yummy:, also have a BigBudxSTD and some ECSSDs sexing in the veg area.

Your mongrul is a real frost-a-rama second time around buddy! Pics coming up!

Hiya Sleepy :wave:
Happy Holidayz to U 2 buddy! Figured you' love the sat channel :biglaugh: Now where did I put that big marshmallow rabbit...

Hiya vod :wave:
Thanks for the visit buddy! Yeah, the catpiss pheno is not my favorite smell, but it hints at some potent frostiness in a few weeks. Grapefruit and Pineapple Cindy are favorites here too!

Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Good to cya buddy! How ya been? Yeah, lucky to have some fine choices this run - that bogglegum will not disappoint :yummy:

Hiya Tonatiuh :wave:
Thanks my friend! Yeah, that SSH is getting fat and frosty - WOOT. Eagle eye - noticed the white marks - left over from when I sprayed them for thrips a couple back - probably safe to rinse them off this week. So far no flyin critters....

Hiya High Lowlander :wave:
Thanks for de-lurking buddy! Hope a couple of the youngins give you a smile when they're frostin up...

Hiya Packn :wave:
King Kola eh - my angel dusted rockn-rolla! Thanks for the :laughing: my friend - The AK - down down down I lay - after a smoke in the hay... (ducking)

Update next.....

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Weekend Update....

Weekend Update....

First - the more mature ladies...

SSH day 70 flower

I'm droolin already :yummy: She's just getting dilute molasses water now while she finishes up.

Mongrul day 23 flower

I must have done something right this time around - this lady is frosty and tight outta the gate :yes:, more so than last grow round... Core - thanks for another frost machine! :friends:

AK47 / Blue Shiva day 6 flower

Bogglegum / DAxCH / Minikush day 6 flower

Not much to say on these girls except that they're growing strong and stretching out some inches already. In a couple weeks when I harvest the SSH, I have a nice BigBud x Strawberry Diesel ready to slip into the empty spot.

Happy Holidaze to folks celebrating - peace and frost to everyone... -MGJ

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Glad your back!!!

Glad your back!!!

It's been awhile since I stopped thru. I'm glad to see your still doin' what you do over here! Everything is looking so good. That Mongrul is sweet.

I wish you all the best, peace D

packn2puff

Veteran

This SSH looks tasty..me likey..I wanna go Easter egg hunting at MGJ's house..
no matter what you find in your little plastic egg..you know it's gonna be good.. :nanana:

packn2puff

Veteran
Warning Hijacked Thread

Warning Hijacked Thread

:hijacked: That's right, when I don't have an active thread going..by tradition I hijack MGJ's..:nanana:

Trying to get the rep out to folks that have given..but still keep getting the "spread it around" message.. :noway:

Now some words to old friends:

Sleepy..been awhile..one of the 1st peeps I met here..always an ambassador to IC..good to see ya buddy.. :wave:

TML16..Looks like you're pulling a Packn and have gone AWOL..miss ya buddy..hope you make a reprise soon.. :wave:

GMT..aka The Multiploid Madman..one of IC's premier stoner genetic scientist..and good friend..
even when we didn't agree that old ladies punching each other in the face was funny..I thought it was.. :wave:

Desiderata..always trying to help peeps out..and create some purple bud magic..right on Desi.. :wave:

Core..Killer buds can always be found in his garden..go see it done right..been awhile..i need to stop by.. :wave:

High Lowlander..Cruising around bumping threads and all around great ICer..not sure what you've been up to..but I'll find out.. :wave:

Black Ra1n..member of the OGA clan..cranks out premium greenie meanies..need to stop by there as well.. :wave:

Anima..Always brings the good word to threads..on a quest for the best.. :wave:

GrowDoc..He doesn't come to this thread but a good friend..owner of GDS Seeds at Seedbay..thanks for all the support over the years..and of course the beans.. :wave:

MGJ..This guy always grows crap..has worn out knees..and hogs the vap cannon..j/k..
has been my good friend for the long haul..who else could I hijack their thread and get away with it.. :wave:

I'm sure I missed a few..but wanted to say high to folks I haven't given a shout out to lately..rep is coming when it will let me..and maybe a grow too..

Okay I've worn out my welcome..(grabs brownie..and beats feet)..

Latest posts

Latest posts