What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

creative ways to dispose of pot trash

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Liking the suggestions so far. :D

Burying is not an option - tar and concrete as far as the eye can see. :/

It sounds like the best option might be to bag it up really well and dump it in a public can...

There muuuust be drainage grates somewhere on all those streets.
Just don't leave prints, make sure you're not on camera, and make sure you can hear the water flowing

A

Amstel Light

i think driving with it is a no profit trafficking endeavor....plus the growing charges for the females at home...plus the 1 in a million shot your waste is uncovered and forensics lead to you .....2cents

A

andrew415

Cut them up good and take your time flushing them because I've clogged my toilet doing it before. Or if you have a BBQ I've also burned the stems and shit.
gluck safety first!

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Blunt wrap and lighter. :joint:
Na...j/k...chop em em real fine and mix w/ your soil as mentioned earlier, not outside. Will eventually decompose and provide a lil snack for your plants. Or you can always keep them in pots and give them to your neighbors as gifts...:YaRight:...na scratch that one too.

spyvsspy

I vote for throwing it in a food processor with a little water, draining it and throwing the remains in with your regular, hot stinky, egg shell and rotten meat kitchen trash. There wouldn't be many circumstances where LEO's would be going through your putrid trash looking for plant particles. Anyways, after a good trip through a food processor it will probably just look like some spinach the cat threw up........... just throwing that out there, I wouldn't stress it
-spy

rando

No garbage disposal (and no food processor or blender either for that matter...lol).

Chopping them up really fine and mixing them in with my soil seems like a good option as well...just wait for them to decompose.

A

Amstel Light

it will probably just look like some spinach the cat threw up........... just throwing that out there, I wouldn't stress it
-spy
LOL yea it does look like spinach except its not slimy!! even tho u chop it real fine it is still course in texture...food processor to toilet is easiest and SAFEST! if you dont have those items just let em dry out, crumble and flush..Its a no brainer...

raygun

Few things I have been told in the past or done.
- Brown bag stems leaves and rootballs and dispose in storm drain on road side of non-busy road.
- If in an apt. brown bag or paper shopping bag bio-degradibles and in to the trash with out any of your other trash and in a different bin if available.

Now I mostly compost it as I have the ability to do so. Dry roots and stems I'll burn in a roaring fire sometimes but not the leaves as they smoke and smell way more.

C

CannabisSativa

best thing would be to chop up everything and go on a fishing trip. Store chopped up items into a bag inside a tacklebox or backpack...then take a fishing pole with you and dump all the contents slowly into a river with decent current, or bury it by a lake...but make sure to take a small shovel with you.

K

knifehitz

Dude, trash compacter plus some sawdust and paint/dye. Nobody will know what the hell it is.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
You can always just bag up all the trash and take it out in the woods and dump the contents out. Just make sure you take the bag with you as not to leave any fingerprints.

I just screwed the pooch.....flushed some leaves not a lot but enough to clog it....any ideas? I've used dish washing soap and plunger and got potatoes to clear...any bright ideas?

JustBlazed

Eat it. After you process it cut the big stems up small and take all the leaves and other MJ plant waste and boil it along with some rice and poof it's gone (into your tummy). If you have an ish load of plants you can get this of the waste by just doing this and eating this rice w/ MJ with all your meals or if you have a dog you can cook it with some ground beef and he will eat it up. You could make a salad out of the leaves and boil the stems for a soup. The possibilities are endless and your stomach is the ultimate garbage disposal.

ok everything solved....liquid dish soap is grrrrrrrrrrrreat it lubes that toilet like some astro glide....my big leave problem is no more always keep your toilet lubed up with dish washing soap