What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

creative ways to dispose of pot trash

i might someday have trash from a 4kw grow which will produce alot of shit, i dont like the idea of having to constantly take my trash to a dumpster seems dangerous

Botanist

ok Honestly. What i like to do with some of it is... Cut it up including stems. Let it soak in water over night. Blend it up into a fine paste and then pore it over a window screen. now take some wax paper and press the water out of it ever so gingerly. Let it dry out but not all the way. Now gently pull the PAPER off of the screen and place between 2 peaces of wax paper. You now have made your very own hemp paper and people our nun the wiser. You can if you want role a fat blunt with it. Marijuana can be used for so many things i wish i had the room and knowledge to make things like rope and ethanol. I do know that ethanol is similar to making beer but i don't have the yeast strains or equipment to run my car on it. lol Yet!

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
Great post Botanist. Didn't ever think of making hemp paper or anything, but yeah seems simple enough.

sashiva

I was told this happens a lot and they are looking for fingerprints and DNA evidence and apparently the genetic profile of the plants used.

dude thats crazy. so whats the point of doing that? to link one person to multiple finds? but even then so many UK growers just grow from a small selection of clone onlys that there wouldn't be much ability to differentiate between growers right?

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
Genetic profile? Dude, most cops are pretty stupid and I don't think botanists/scientists are gonna be too stoked to help them do something like that. Maybe the guys that made Sativex are narcs though? Or maybe your cops just have way too much time on their hands?

Usually I find the best solution is to drive a couple streets over at an obscene hour in the morning and dispose of any mmj cultivation evidence in an unsuspecting neighbor's trash can. The older, the better.

jawnroot

I usually just hit up a country road and find a bridge with a flowing creek and just dump it all over the bridge. Probably not so easy in a bigger city though.
GIG:joint:

I had a close call one time doing exactly that. If you can help it, never take the shit off your own property -- find a creative way of making it disappear. Use the blender method, use acids or other strong solvents (enviro friendly, of course) to dissolve the plant matter, bury it, feed it to your pet goat, etc etc etc. But if you can help it, never ever drive around with that shit. It's an excellent way to get completely hammered by Johnny.

All you really have to do is get rid of/destroy the leaves. They're by far the most incriminating tid bit. The rest of it -- the stems, the soil, etc -- can be fairly easily dealt with. Don't burn any of it, though...it stinks like weed, for a mile in every direction no less. Plus, a lot of local governments are really cracking down on trash burning, etc. If they see the smoke/can smell it, they'll be there in a heartbeat to bust you for burning without a permit -- then they'll have a little cop wet dream when the realize what it is you're burning.

Whatever way you go, good luck, stay safe. :pimp3:

Gist

I make butter with all my trim and stems, then what's left over from that goes in the worm bin.

Botanist

im with you jawnroot. I would never drive around with a felony in my car. Why don't we all think of creative things to do with the stuff. If i had a big enough plant i would carve me a walking stick. Maybe i will save up and carve out a chess set from the stems.

tintala

I would make hash-- but Barry cooper says

I would make hash-- but Barry cooper says

I had a close call one time doing exactly that. If you can help it, never take the shit off your own property -- find a creative way of making it disappear. Use the blender method, use acids or other strong solvents (enviro friendly, of course) to dissolve the plant matter, bury it, feed it to your pet goat, etc etc etc. But if you can help it, never ever drive around with that shit. It's an excellent way to get completely hammered by Johnny.

All you really have to do is get rid of/destroy the leaves. They're by far the most incriminating tid bit. The rest of it -- the stems, the soil, etc -- can be fairly easily dealt with. Don't burn any of it, though...it stinks like weed, for a mile in every direction no less. Plus, a lot of local governments are really cracking down on trash burning, etc. If they see the smoke/can smell it, they'll be there in a heartbeat to bust you for burning without a permit -- then they'll have a little cop wet dream when the realize what it is you're burning.

Whatever way you go, good luck, stay safe. :pimp3:
to never ever store it on your property, ANYONE EVER SEEN NEVER GET RAIDED OR NEVER GET BUSTED?

BARRY COOPER an ex-dea agent, says to take it off the property , you never want evidence on your property, if they find it they can take your house and everything. This is why Barry say to ALWAY take it off the premises.
you can download his videos and get educated from
pirate bay .org

jawnroot

to never ever store it on your property, ANYONE EVER SEEN NEVER GET RAIDED OR NEVER GET BUSTED?

BARRY COOPER an ex-dea agent, says to take it off the property , you never want evidence on your property, if they find it they can take your house and everything. This is why Barry say to ALWAY take it off the premises.
you can download his videos and get educated from
pirate bay .org

That's why I suggested you come up with some creative way of destroying it. Even the best DEA agent is not going to be able to detect plant puree that you grind up in the blender and dump down the toilet or in the back yard.

Taking the shit off your property is incredibly stupid and dangerous. It's what will bring the DEA to your house in the first place.

Regarding this character Barry, I trust my common sense and intuition before I trust any ex-DEA agent.

tintala

That's why I suggested you come up with some creative way of destroying it. Even the best DEA agent is not going to be able to detect plant puree that you grind up in the blender and dump down the toilet or in the back yard.

Taking the shit off your property is incredibly stupid and dangerous. It's what will bring the DEA to your house in the first place.

Regarding this character Barry, I trust my common sense and intuition before I trust any ex-DEA agent.

Well Barry's probabaly got more experience than you do with "KNOWING" what people do with their stash or trash... keeping shit so you get your property confiscated is reall smart too! aye?
you've probabaly never entertained the idea of watching his infomative videos either.

B00st3d

I used to use my garbage disposal in the sink alot. Just chop up all the stems and leaves pretty good first and slowly feed it in the disposal unit with the water runnin full blast. Or you can grind it in a blender and then put it down the garbage disposal. Doesnt work as well on the huge stalks unless you dry em out well for a week or two and then chop em up first. I admit to bein a bit lazey and takin it to the city dump but Im not gonna do that anymore. Im gonna buy a big ass blender and start flushin everything. I have 2 kitchen sinks side by side and one has the garbage disposal, well the pipe comin off of it leaks and I dont want a plumber comin here for obvious reasons so until I take a break and can get that fixed Im just gonna flush leaf/stem puree down the toilet. Dont burn anything cuz the smell is obvious. And if youre gonna dump it at the landfil, just wear gloves from the time when you take the garbage bag out of the pack to the time you dump it at the landfill. Use heavy duty contractor bags so stems dont poke thru. They cost more but are well worth it.

jawnroot

Well Barry's probabaly got more experience than you do with "KNOWING" what people do with their stash or trash... keeping shit so you get your property confiscated is reall smart too! aye?
you've probabaly never entertained the idea of watching his infomative videos either.

Just use some quick common sense. Are you going to take a few pounds of leaves and stems (all of which count as marijuana plant material), out in your car/backpack/whatever to get rid of it? Not only does this completely open you up to getting pulled over, etc, but just the act of dumping the material is itself a citable crime, and liable to draw attention. Assuming you get away with the dumping, you're still leaving two kinds of DNA evidence behind (plant DNA and your own DNA), and potentially fingerprints. In case you were wondering, it's incredibly easy to pull fingerprints off weed leaves, and you best bet they'll be dusting every last crumb they find.

On the other hand, you can avoid all that and puree your material in a commercial blender until it's a liquid green soup that looks nothing like ganja. You can then flush it (gone instantly), or dump it in the back yard (pretty much gone instantly). Do you honestly think they're going to find some green slime in your septic tank, or mixed in with the grass/dirt/etc of your backyard?

Again, the chances of getting nipped for taking shit off your property is exponentially higher when compared to dealing with the problem on site, at home, using the brain God gave you. Of course, you're free to do whatever you'd like, but this is simple, simple common sense here.

Regarding Barry Cooper, I can think of two reasons why he's doing what he's doing: A.) He's a complete idiot, and is stoking the fires of a huge federal organization (in which case what he has to say is not worth listening to)... or B.) His loyalties still stand with the DEA, and he's throwing information out there that's skewed just enough to get people nipped. A prime example of B.) would be telling someone to take an assload of plant material off site to dispose of it.

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
I say give it a proper burial. This way when you've been discovered, at least you chose a burial over some less desirable option like cutting it up into small pieces and disbursing the pieces over say an 1 square mile area or stuffing the remains in a trash bin. Anything but in the crawl spae. Anything but that....

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
stems, and leafs. anyone have any good ways to get rid of this stuff, i was thinking about getting one of those back yard firepits they have at home depot and just burning it but burning alot of the leaves would be a smokey mess, i thought of maybe trying to create some kind of press to compact leaves into a tight pucks and see if they burn cleaner. all and any ideas would be helpful, cause right now i just have a few bag fulls laying around

I put all my stems and fanleafs into a chiminea with some wood and on a cool night we set it a blaze.

I have never had any problems as of yet. but as they say knock on wood right.:yeahthats

drow

Fireplace, Throw in a bag with ammonia and dump, apt complexes, blender, maybe even use LYE?

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
This is one of the main reasons I turned to soil.
It all gets mixed back in and turns back into dirt.

SD :joint: