What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When to start flushing?

hansomestranger

thank you Therealzemi. I came to this thread because I had the same question of when to start the flush. I haven't grown the strain that I'm currently doing. That makes me unsure how long she actually goes. I was sure that I could judge by the clowdy resin heads but wasn't sure. This really helps

Most people say 14 days.

I have done a few plants for 3 weeks before.

I guess the more nutrients you gave your plants the longer you should flush.

Wow a sensible answer from the internet. "Its subjective", the only valid answer.

How much do your plants eat every day, should be the first question. How does fruit ripen should be the next.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
I just give water starting on DAY 42, so 3 Weeks water only. I measure the run off, so can see the number going down with every watering so I know that the built up nutrients are being used up in the medium.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Simple solution is use a super soil recipe. Recommend subcool's recipe with Roots soil as the base, everyone does it different jinxproof uses black gold. Honestly both recipes provide stellar results.

This super soil requires zero added nutrients. Just give the plants pure water the whole time!

More nutrients and type of nutrients matter the most when it comes to flush. Also what medium depends as well.

I'm a newb in the grow community here so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Latest posts

Latest posts