What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Full Melt Gentix Strain List

FullMeltGenetix

We
a word used by a person to refer to himself or herself and another or others... !

When we have used the word we, we have not disclosed exactly who we are referring to, or, how many people we are referring to etc...as we wish to keep this confidential.....We thought this was obvious, as we have only referred to ourselve(s) as we!

Gentix
is a "play" on the letters within the word Genetics! By removing the last 2 letters, replacing them with an x. We thought we had been fairly obvious with this too! We created this word for fun, and so we could be somewhat unique, creative, draw interest, shape culture! etc........Not for marketing per se!

Please take the above objectively, but also with a huge dose of FREINDLY sarcasm! - WE don’t want to offend you Ethereal or anyone else either....

Also We didn’t say "no commercial interests”!. …As you state...But we would have to consider it more ethical, and feasible then anything relating to this subject we have considered so far - For now we are just here to collect info from the community - for the community.... We are little more then a P.A. for the community at present...

We hope this has made a few things (words especially) a little easier to understand!
Peace
FMG.

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
awsome shots Perhaps, simply amazing. great thread to start up, iv been wanting to get a nice line up of FM strains. guess ill have to bust out some blue sat again this year :D keep the bubble bubblin, Dime

juggo

hey yall,

i wanted to add a pics of some i made out of org. bubblegum.it melted and made clear domes,but didnt look anything like that single big bubble..thats killer man!

so what do you pros call that?a mess?lol

peace,
juggo

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
juggo said:
hey yall,

i wanted to add a pics of some i made out of org. bubblegum.it melted and made clear domes,but didnt look anything like that single big bubble..thats killer man!

so what do you pros call that?a mess?lol

peace,
juggo
haha not a mess juggo :)
just could have come out way better had you used buds instead of leaf.
the green color means its contaminated by chlorophyll.
the good thing is, it still does the trick, right? :)
enjoy it man, and dont sweat it if it doesnt melt away or make a clear dome..
that stuff is just novelty, imo ;) if you want to clean it up, let it dry out all the way
then do a butane pull or ethanol quiockwash and turn it into some mighty fine honey hash..
..which will more than likely melt away into nothing and bubble clear ;) be well bro

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
What seedbank is SOL? Sounds familiar but I cant find it online.

beancounter

Veteran
-Rene (without question, very well known)
-Bubba Kush (katsu's/original, other phenos may not)
-Deep Chunk
-Cheese (UK clone)
-Apollo 11 (original Bros Grim selection)
-Genius
-Trinity Oregon Skunk
-ECSD (original Sour D clone)
-Blue Moonshine

All the above have been known/able to produce FMCD bubble..

I also find strains with smaller trichomes usualy produce better quality, but that's not always the case...

With that being said, I believe technique (stirring by hand or machine, length of stir time) and original plant matter quality is equally important in determining the quality of the end product..

G

Purple Urkle <FMCD>
Afgooey <FMCD>
Haze <FMCD>
PS: Deft SOL=Spice Of Life

haze

OG Kush Abusive

Afgooey

Last edited:

FullMeltGenetix

Great contributions beancounter and Hillbillyonpcp,

Great pics guys and girls!, FMC is working on puting some pics up really soon - but we're sure the awards would go to some of the pics posted already....

FMG.

Last edited:
R

randude

I notoced that this thread was dedicated to Bubbleman. Does that mean he is no longer with us?

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Amnesia 99 makes great fmcd, the resins are huge, also our Hashplant (Sensi mid 90's) makes wonderful fmcd..:yes:

skar

Hello,

I've just done a ice-o-lator run (little travel bag) with OG Kush x BlueSatelite 2.2 from Spice of Life. I have a simple kit with just a 220mc workbag, and a 73mc bag to catch the resin.

The bubble that came in the 73mc bag is proprely dry since 4 dayz, and he clearly FMCD.

I will try to take pics, but i'll have a hard time to take a nice pics...

Here some of the plants that gave that bubble:

Take care,

skar

Last edited:

58FLH

Skar,
Man you're missing out get the 2 smaller screened bags you'll be surprised at the increase in quality

FullMeltGenetix

thanks skar - nice pics dude , thanks for the contribution- sorry we couldn't update the thread so quicky this time...

allwhazefaded - nice FMCD pics - it's so pale, it looks just like the honey were eating- do you know who is the bannaa bred by?

Peace guys...

FullMeltGenetix

We are not trying to be rude to those people pm-ing...but we havent got 50 posts yet so we cant read/reply yet sorry...if it something about the thread, please post a reply..or edit..we will amend it etc..
FMG

Latest posts

Latest posts