What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia Haze(Hypro) x KnightsBridge OG grown by 9DRAGONS on canna A and B (mapito)

9DRAGONS

to be honest its not that good a picture, also, i was away, on holiday, while these plant where in veg.
it is what it is. i have some new stuff to put in but can't make up my mind. there is some cuttings of :

super lemon haze
Cali Kush Farms Genetics King Mamba
silver bubble
Tangerlope
la grape
Stsr dog

am also intersted in Lemon Bubble, Flying Dutchmen Seeds Kerala Krush, sensi seed juicy fruit.

I was also gifted some seeds, i wonna pop some just need to organise some space,

With everything that is going on and all the breeder bring out killer strain, it hard not to drule

happy growing to all of you, and have a great sunday

Last edited:

9DRAGONS

but maybe a couple of seeds runs.
no cuttings,

perhaps i buy some fem seeds, and run 3 to a pot. flip in a week. option are endless

i can maybe manage this.

TheBlaze

I've been taking lots of cuts recently, but I still love growing from seed. I just popped some 707 headband and anubis. They are a few days old now. Will post pics of them tomorrow as well. I have some killer seeds in my stash though, but those will require some pheno hunting, and I just don't have the space and time for that right now.

9DRAGONS

hi Kaskadian, variety is the spice of life. this is why i am considering, having more fun new pheno's to test.

To be honest i have not made my mind up. it gonna be hard.

has anyone grown ????
Cali Kush Farms Genetics King Mamba
silver bubble
Tangerlope

if you have any good links, tip then fire me a message or post here please thanks,

@blaze sorry dude, i just tried looking for a better picture, but, unfortunately i can't find one

keep it green brothers

TheBlaze

Click on my my ic at the top. Then go to pictures and albums on the left. Click on your album, then click on edit album. Make sure it is set to public and not private. Hope that helps

9DRAGONS

ok so can i just recap, because folder is set to private you can load in photo in thread but others can not see? seems strange

@blaze, have done, what you suggested, seems a little crazy but hay, if it makes it work, all cool in the gang
thanks buddy

9DRAGONS

ok dude, not the best grow i have done but hay, lets put it down to history.
really need to find a new beast to grow.

thanks balze

9DRAGONS

@itsmychoice, sorry for late reply, I have been a little busy.
the plants in the tent, to be honest, i like them a little smaller than this, so i am not happy about this.

i planted them up. but i have not seen them for a bit. will try and get some pics up by the end of the week.

i just back from skying holiday, so next week its back to the full schedule of life :)
This mapito i use is made from building insulation lol

happy growing ICmag.

Latest posts

Latest posts